• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shadow_Link's Sig Chronology

icemarioex9.png

Made on the 18th of January, 2008. I figure that any sig with Mario can't be too complex- this was 15 layers or so.

[quote="Shadow_]
icemarioex9.png

Made on the 18th of January, 2007. I figure that any sig with Mario can't be too complex- this was 15 layers or so. [/quote]
You still haven't learned that a good design has nothing to do with layers.

[quote="Shadow_]
icemarioex9.png

Made on the 18th of January, 2007. I figure that any sig with Mario can't be too complex- this was 15 layers or so. [/quote]

:eek: Absolutely mind-blowing!

Lol, why not mention layers?

:p I actually found it interesting to know how many layers were in it because I'm bad at making sigs and mine usually have like... 4, and even though I know layers don't mean a good design, but I'm sure 15 layers would have some cooler effects than my 3 or 4

Btw, that one's my favorite so far.

TwilightKing said:
Lol, why not mention layers?

:p I actually found it interesting to know how many layers were in it because I'm bad at making sigs and mine usually have like... 4, and even though I know layers don't mean a good design, but I'm sure 15 layers would have some cooler effects than my 3 or 4

Btw, that one's my favorite so far.
It's not about effects, it's about emotion... If you're calling it art at least.

Effects help and hurt.

Your sigs are great! I especially like your 2008 ones. In the descriptions it says Made in blah blah 2007 instead of 2008 :p.

[quote="Shadow_] Thanks for the heads up, S_N, that was kind of stupid XD.

Anytime, Snoopdogga.

^_^ [/quote]
No problem, and you don't have to be so modest on your graph thing :p. I thought your last 2 were great but it showed them on a decline. Well, I guess it's what you think, not the people.

Super_Naruto said:
[quote="Shadow_] Thanks for the heads up, S_N, that was kind of stupid XD.

Anytime, Snoopdogga.

^_^
No problem, and you don't have to be so modest on your graph thing :p. I thought your last 2 were great but it showed them on a decline. Well, I guess it's what you think, not the people. [/quote]
Well, the graph wasn't updated for my last one, but yeah, I'm going according to what I think.

I've started making sigs again only a while ago, so far they are all almost as good as my favorite, the Samus one for the second sig contest. BTW, I updated the first post to include your new sig, Snoop.

apolloku0.png

Just adding this to the collection. Wasn't overly complicated to make, but I needed something for Apollo Justice. Styled after the official trailer.

papermarioem0.png

Figured I should add this one in. Very colorful sig, altogether. Super Paper Mario-esque as I could get it.

[quote="Shadow_]
apolloku0.png

Just adding this to the collection. Wasn't overly complicated to make, but I needed something for Apollo Justice. Styled after the official trailer. [/quote]
I love it! <3

Back