• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shadow_Link's Sig Chronology

[quote="Shadow_]
papermarioem0.png

Figured I should add this one in. Very colorful sig, altogether. Super Paper Mario-esque as I could get it. [/quote]
This is one of my personal favorites. :lol:

[quote="Shadow_]
papermarioem0.png

Figured I should add this one in. Very colorful sig, altogether. Super Paper Mario-esque as I could get it. [/quote]
I like it. It feels refreshing.

[quote="Shadow_]
papermarioem0.png

That's your best, most well rounded sig ever.

Major "update": I found a really, really old sig.

NEW: Made 22nd of April, 2006. The very first Gimp sig I ever made. Now I can compare my first sig to other's and actually say their's is better.

NEW: Made on the 16th of January, 2007. I just found this one.

acsiggahgt9.png

NEW: Updated, finished on the 10th of April, 2007. I just found this one, too.

banneraw4.png

NEW: Pokemon: 1-150 Project Thread of pure win XD

I put these on the front page, too, should you want to know when they were made relative to everything else.

Ah, that pokemon 1-150 thing was wild.

:p

Those were some pretty awesome sigs, though. The Zubat/Golbat one FTW.

[quote="Shadow_]
twewyoi9.png

Took me a while, but I made a new sig.

C&C, etc. [/quote]
Right when I open this I look directly at the sig and asked myself why is UB posting in SL sig library.

only_half_evil333 said:
[quote="Shadow_]
twewyoi9.png

C&C, etc.
Right when I open this I look directly at the sig and asked myself why is UB posting in SL sig library. [/quote]
I thought the same. xD

Nice sig, Shadow.

...I probably should pick that game up one of these days. =P

Gengar said:
only_half_evil333 said:
[quote="Shadow_]
twewyoi9.png

C&C, etc.
Right when I open this I look directly at the sig and asked myself why is UB posting in SL sig library.
I thought the same. xD

Nice sig, Shadow.

...I probably should pick that game up one of these days. =P [/quote]
Me too, I need 10 more bucks to get it. I'm not spending my own money either D:

@OHE: LOL, I thought that it would look like Ultra did it when I picked the render.
@TK: Finally, and thanks for the compliment!
@Gengar: Thanks for the compliment, and you like KH, so you need this game.

[quote="Shadow_] @OHE: LOL, I thought that it would look like Ultra did it when I picked the render.
@TK: Finally, and thanks for the compliment!
@Gengar: Thanks for the compliment, and you like KH, so you need this game. [/quote]
No problem

:D It's awesome too, thanks for recommending it

:p

The first post has been edited and cleaned up for your viewing pleasure, it took me forever to get that done. Added to the post are these two:

darksamus6gx6.png

and
galaxyof2.png

Please C&C.

The metroid one is good.

However I really don't like all of the contrast underneath Mario. Maybe make it less bright next time.

Thanks for the comments, Odd. I'll try and fix that brightness, too, I understand it's a bit too intense to look at :p

EDIT: I tuned down the brightness a few notches in the bottom right.
galaxyof2.png

compared to
galaxy2ys7.png

Back