• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

Beholden, the great anti-dad post.

I interpret wine more as the use of circular reasoning than the inability to figure something out based on the situation, although circular reasoning being used can actually apply to that. But the point you didn't respond to regarding the read here is that I've accused you of a capability - right here is where you're giving less attention to what I was actually accusing you of and instead vaguely arguing that I'm misusing the term wifom. So right now I'm reading your response as potentially being purposefully inattentive to the thing that you're responding to.
Straight up misinterpreted what you were pushing me for. I thought you were saying that because I'd done it before I might be doing it again because no one would expect me to do it again. (Which is terrible reasoning.) But what you're actually accusing me of is obfuscating something I might have done by representing it as a wifom scenario. (And therefore not worth thinking through.)
Trust me, I have better things to do than used awful methods to hide my trail. This theory makes sense apart from the fact that all I'd be doing was making it harder to find, which means I'd be leaving a trail behind. I'm not the sort of mafia that leaves something for town to pick at. We're both aware of this.
(+ I'm pretty sure that isn't something I'd need to hide if I was mafia?)
Furthermore, if it's not Runeraider, it was Tom you were focusing on. Which makes sense, since you also asked me why I'm townreading Tom. To be honest? I'm backing away from townreading Tom and Crys again, simply because of how much more certain I feel about Sarasa and Runeraider. But now you're suddenly turning on Enderwiggin but you've yet to make a case on him with a number of points to it. It could be the result of your irl circumstances, so I'd like to give you some time to respond, but Enderwiggin has just come in with some very interesting information that we didn't know about: he was roleblocked, and he's a PR. And he's announcing he's a PR, which is interesting - I've already stated that I think there's a reason there's no doctor in the game so it's brave of him to come out as a PR. I was refraining from roleclaiming due to how it narrows down bluesniping for mafia, but they've probably already figured I'm not trying to trick them so I'll just be out with it: I'm a vanilla townie, but my character (Xabier) is described (paraphrasing, not outright posting my role PM here) as the only person who is capable of providing the service he does for the town (he's a surgeon). This is the reason I feel that there isn't a doctor in the game. It's possible that there might be a jack of all trades with one doctor use, or that justice just handed a doctor power over to another character, but I don't think this is likely the case.
The error you're making here is that I was focusing on someone. I want to clear something up: I did not know who voted on the wagon and who didn't at this stage. I had an 11 minute gap to skim the thread and post something. I wanted to steer the conversation towards where I would look if I had enough time to look: At the players that hung off the wagon. The theory here is that the people that didn't vote didn't vote because they knew he was going to flip town/wanted the towncred. That was all there was too this. After I had time to look through both the non-voters (I thought there'd be more than 2) I don't red read either of them. Else I'd have brought it back up, no? Once again, I don't leave trails behind as mafia. My play is too clean for that.
One last point about Endless though, I agree with Ender's read on Endless' response to what pillow bunny's death might mean: I also felt like he was using all those possibilities to obfuscate the situation.
Already addressed why this logic doesn't hold in the post above.
Also Endless while you're making a case on Enderwiggin I'd like to hear what you think about Tom. You saying we should focus off the bandwagon and on the two who didn't vote Dolby, along with confirming you townread Rune and asking me why I townread Tom implies he's the one you should have had some things to say about. Then Enderwiggin swooped in of course.
I'll get to finalizing my ISO reads of each player shortly. I'm going to bust my ass because half the reason (or more) I'm getting lynched is because I'm not controlling the chat like normal due to being busy. (I still have NO IDEA how you can even attempt to utilize this as a reason to red read me. I mean, wouldn't I bloody well want chat control as mafia?)
Reading some of those isos for myself, I'm coming to the same conclusion Ender is about Forek - there's a possible team between Endless/Forek - I was just random guaging him in questioning at one point in the game and his responses are the ones that Ender is conflicted about, but I can definitely see him acting confused to take any possible heat off himself, and as a result I'll be really convinced that they're on the same team if Endless flips red.
This isn't what Ender said. Ender said that he couldn't tell if we were on the same team or not.
So I'll stop using this game to procrastinate and relax by admitting that, yeah, I am basing all my reads at this point around the assumption that Endless is maf, and want to just go with it because I have a lot of info if Endless does flip, but of course I'll have to start all my reads from scratch if Endless flips town but that's the price I pay for being too sure about something.
This is going to backfire really horribly.
Furthermore, there have been a couple of other little things Endless has said that seems off - he mentioned that 'we should focus on people who weren't a part of the bandwagon because the bandwagon was 'airtight' (wtf does that mean)' and the only two that didn't take part in it were Rune and Tom.
This is addressed above. It was a conversation steering comment based on the small amount I'd read with no intention to implicate a singular individual.
He townread Rune because of obvious reasons that a lot of people are capable of seeing and recognized that wouldn't work well as a mislynch
I feel the need to point out that not only was I the first person to townread rune, I did so when literally everyone in game was attempting to push rune as the alternate lynch.
so that means he was talking about Tom when he said that. This means he intended to make a case against him or in the very least provide scumreads - however he seemed to have some time trouble and in the last minute turned against Enderwiggin later saying he'd make a case against him.
If I was intending/wanted to make a case on Tom I could've very easily done so. In fact, I think I have him as null leaning mafia based on his content and I'd have to bull**** very little to make a solid case on him if I wanted. However, I'm town, and I therefore have no reason to do this.
However, as I'm summarizing here, the case against Endless is much more substantial and Endless will have to do a lot of work to present Ender as more scummy. It is for this reason, along with some alliances and non-alliances with/against Endless that will provide a ton of reads upon flip, that Endless needs to be lynched today. I know I'm repeating myself here, but I thought I'd summarize that this is why we should lynch him.
Why're you positioning me against Ender here? Like I said, he's town. He's wrong. Your point?
The case against me is also based on my lack of activity and resultant in-coherency of logic in my posts. (Not enough time to elaborate on everything, so my read changes and gambits appear impulsive and contrived.)
If I need to specify why that's bad then I'm going to lose faith in you.
I'm probably being too confident about everything and I figure if I'm wrong Endless gets to laugh at me, and part of me feels bad for pushing him so hard when he might not be able to get on and fight me, but it's how things played out sequentially (Sarasa's reveal, Endless reacting to me/pillow bunny death, you outing yourself as pr and roleblocked, there's no other player on the list I can think of who would make those mafia decisions than Endless.
I'd laugh at you, but it isn't funny. And if I get lynched it's probably partially my fault anyway. I'm reasonably sure that there's plenty of combinations of mafia teams that'd make the pillow/Sarasa kill, and decently sure I'm not on most of them. (The only 'weird' one here is pillow. And like I said in an earlier post. There's buttloads of reasons for that to happen. You quoted that post and said I was obfuscating the logic - whilst saying what I was trying to obfuscate was one of the options I'd listed. What I was actually doing there was demonstrating that there was too goddamn much to look into until we know more about the mafia team we're dealing with.) Furthermore, Ender being a roleblock target doesn't seem weird either. If you didn't know him that well his silence over the night could make him look like he was blue, and that'd be plenty of reason to roleblock him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

MORE anti-dad:

What else? There's a lot. You've done well with keeping a calm face while defending yourself though. I particularly like the part where you're claiming you're a bluesniper when you're mafia - that makes sense, but of course on night 1 it's a shot in the dark so saying 'if I were mafia I'd be bluesniping and that's why this doesn't match my killstyle' isn't applicable in the situation.
I'm not saying I wouldn't have killed pillow as mafia, I'm saying I wouldn't have killed pillow because they would be hard for me to lynch as mafia. If I read pillow as blue and I was mafia I'd totally shoot them. That being said, I doubt I'd have read pillow as blue.

I'm not sold about this in particular, nor am I on the claim, since I think you're capable of pulling that out of the game's wiki. The suspicion on Ender came out of nowhere and you've quickly backed off it after you've come back post his ISO of you, and the work he's done with everyone else. Plus, I don't recall seeing you at least briefly call him out for not posting much, you even said it had nothing to do with his activity levels:

So if you said 'no, it doesn't have anything to do with his activity levels', then how was that lighting a fire under his ass like you claim it to be?
If I said it was to do with his activity levels then he'd just shrug the damn thing off, wouldn't he? I had to make it look like I'd discovered some horrid play mistake he'd made otherwise he wouldn't have reacted at all. Well, he reacted - not really in the way I wanted, but on the upside I'm sure he's town.

Also, it would have been very hard for you to have stuck with scumreading Ender when you can't based on his contributions to the game, similarly to how you can't scumread Runeraider because of his posting (which we agree on, obviously). You know who not to grill.
You under-estimate my ability to misconstrue information. I could have easily produced reasoning for why I did red read Ender. I doubt I could've won against him whilst he claimed the strongest role in the game, but.. I could've definitely presented a strong case against him which would make me seem more 'consistent'.
But once again, I'm town. I have no reason to hide information to make myself appear more legitimate. A hell of a lot of my posts are obviously not thought through too hard either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad onslaught: rebuffed.

My play as both alignments is to hold my steam on one player - sometimes I've stepped back and switched who that person is, but I'm always solitarily on one person. This is shown in bravely default/KtbC, respectively. And Ender you saw me play like this as town in Mutineers. (Reasonably similar accuracy day 1 too.)

REALLY NOW

im getting a townread on Endless, mostly coz i mightve stalked his epicmafia account before and studied it :rolleyes: nah jk im not that dedicated. i asked elise before the game started what she remembers from playing with him and linked me some games. but she noticed that endless tends to focus on one person as mafia and moving to another. as town he questions a lot of people and i suppose has one or more suspicion? i mean you could somewhat argue this is all meta and im relying on elise's word (who played epicmafia a lot with him), but i trust her word.

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT MAN?

It's much more one-way with the Ender vs Endless thing, because you have behaved/posted in a way that hasn't been very helpful for town as well as being very different for you while it's hard not to townread Ender, and all you've done with your great anti-dad post, from what I've seen, is present reasons for me to doubt my suspicions as a defense.

My largest interest is you actually proposing the possible mafia team combinations that would have made that kill - I'd like to read that in one of your future posts, and of course you making cases as usual.

Like, Endless, man. I know it isn't a solid red tell for you. I know you do it as town. But to straight up deny that it is a meta that applies to you is ridiculously scummy. You KNOW it applies to you enough to be a meta.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Endless, I don't want to see you rebuffing people. I want to see your reads. Give me a reason to believe I'm wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ftr I roleclaimed because I actually thought you were going to try and get me lynched.

Ender I have a reads post which is mostly written which is being delayed by the god damn pressure I'm being hit by here.

Also nice job quoting justice being wrong about my play. I actually told them on skype after the game that they were wrong. And you posting that is useless since you literally ADMITTED I do it as both alignments afterwards. If you freaking know my meta is irrelevant then why use it?

Dad, all I did do was rebuff you. Since all your reasons for red reading me are incorrect that's all I can do? I'm not magic, man. As for teams that would commit that kill, I present to you, the present mafia team.
I haven't figured out who they are yet, but I know for a fact they're capable of it. Call it a hunch.

Also nice job quoting justice being wrong about my play. I actually told them on skype after the game that they were wrong. And you posting that is useless since you literally ADMITTED I do it as both alignments afterwards. If you freaking know my meta is irrelevant then why use it?

1. You literally responded to it with "Irritatingly accurate meta". Unless that was you riding a wave to be called town, yeah.

2. It's more common than not. It's not 100% because you're too good to let obvious play tip it off, but tendency is at least basis.

3. I've seen it. Admittedly I've hardly played with you over the last 6 months or so, so it may be outdated. But I run with what I have.

----

Feel free to ignore this post. I want your reads post first. That's the one I really want to see.

I doubt I could've won against him whilst he claimed the strongest role in the game, but.. I could've definitely presented a strong case against him which would make me seem more 'consistent'.

My point is, the point we both know, is this - although even if he hadn't claimed the strongest role in the game I don't think you could come up with something convincing enough, at least not for me, maybe other players.

Also, I'm still shaking my head at you defending the accusations I based on the kill choices with the idea that all you do it bluesnipe. Yeah, you have a little information to use from one day of activity for bluesniping, but it still seems more plausible to me that you'd want to pick someone like Sarasa off, use pillow bunny for confusion, and block the guy you've played with a lot.

Dad onslaught: rebuffed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8M3aI6pwuA

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't figured out who they are yet, but I know for a fact they're capable of it. Call it a hunch.

They. I want names.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, headed off, will be busy all day tomorrow too. I implore people to read a lot of this stuff carefully, and decide for themselves whether or not Endless is actually right here.

You haven't provided a red read yet, Endless. I would like that soon please, at least before day ends.

Accidentally killed the tab with all the work in it thinking it was a side tab so I'm going to use what time I have left to write up my reads, with almost none of the stuff I used to back it up.

Lock town:
SarasaKat:
I had my doubts about their claim initially, but this post shows way too much focus on minutiae to be mafia. This is my strongest townread and should never be lynched.
Dad:Role claim is hellishly genuine. (Once again, it's the minutiae that make someone town.) Logic is on point. (Bar the egregious push on me.)
EnderWiggin:Weakest of my lock town reads. Play is null aside from the role claim, which almost feels too fast. That being said, there's definitely a cop style role in the game and there's no reason it couldn't be him. Unless someone else is willing to claim this role there's no way under any circumstances that he's mafia.
Town:
RuneRaider:
Play is way too incoherent/natural to be mafia. Weird hold-off on Dolby day 1 but probably means nothing.
Weak town:
LeBelle:
Play is consistent and I like the immediate flip onto crystal. I strongly disagree with Dad's perceived pedantic notion that LeBelle answering jokingly means they can't push a useless answer from crystal. (And I don't agree with pushing the useless answer, but it certainly isn't a red tell.) I really like LeBelle's reasoning behind the crystal push actually.
Ashtot: I can understand where he's coming from in all his posts. Also, indolence tends to be a towntell coming from Ashtot. He's more exuberant as mafia.
Null:
Feloreena
LCocoaBean
Forek:
Resembles his play in both KtbC and Meme mafia. don't know what to think here.
Weak red:
Tom:
Don't understand any of the townreads on this guy. I just iso'd him twice and his early play is egregiously lazy/null and all of his later play is asserting things other people (mostly dad) already asserted. This is guys play is the epitome of coasting. Unfortunately, this doesn't differ too far from his town play. So I'm not sold enough to go ham here, but there's definitely 0 justification for townreading him.
Red:
Crys:
*Alarm bells ring* I was actually more or less indifferent about Crys prior to rereading them. But rereading them exposes a goldmine. And when I say goldmine, I mean they have no read progression since word go. I don't have the iso anymore since Friggin' browsers like to own me, but just take a look for yourself. It's golden.
Blu Rose: I hadn't done this ISO yet, so I still have it. Enjoy~
@Runeraider (Post #165)
gj distancing yourself from the dolby lynch
Going to leave this here to reference later.
lol why pillow bunny, mafia?
you should've gotten ashtot while you still could've
This post is mutually exclusively awful to the rest. Why would mafia want to get ashtot?
@Endless (Post #152)
Wait, seriously?
Nothing about any of those posts that Dolby made really rubs me the wrong way, it seems like Dolby to me...
He didn't mention Ashtot?!?!?!?!??!?! So what? It's not like he explicitly stated that his read on him went from red to green; he never even stated in the first place that he was suspicious of Ashtot but you decided to bring it up as if he did. You quoted Post #125 in that and then brought it up as if he was red-reading Ashtot for spamming? Excuse me?
The above can be used as evidence anyways.
Classic attempt to appear town by bashing a logical post that is now known to be incorrect. He DID state that he was suspicious of Ashtot. (For being a town nuisance) and while he did change that read since ashtot became useful, he then neglected to mention ashtot in any of his remaining reads. Along with inconsistencies in how he read people. Ex. he red read pillow for things that other people had done. Therefore his post appeared to be an attempt to look like he was doing things without actually doing things. Dad later got a similar read.
I guess I'm not seeing the case that apparently had formed on Crys in Post #172? Or am I the only one?
Like, really, to me it just seems like matched LaBelle's sarcastic reads (which makes sense, I get that), a weak reasoning (from a player whom isn't really considered the best? I'm not saying that he is extremely bad at Mafia, I just don't remember him really contributing to a lynch that much?), and ignorance of information that it doesn't seem like anyone can find.
Attempt to debunk a read using ad hominem. Do I need to say more? The only logic present here is 'crys just matched LaBelle's sarcastic reads'. (Which they admitted made sense) There's no logic against the case. Just reason that the person shouldn't be followed. Furthermore, no one agreed with that case in the first place, but Rose felt a need to attack it (horribly). Partners much?
@EnderWiggin Post #190:
THEN WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU VOTE DOLBY
LIKE SERIOUSLY
SAME THING FOR YOU TOO DAD (Post #196)
I'm sorry, just reading through the thread and Dolby's posts really makes me think of plain old Dolby. There wasn't really anything wrong with him necessarily, and Endless blew it up out of proportion. The posts that Endless quoted said nothing about Ashtot originally because, well, there was no part when Dolby said he suspected Ashtot, or, rather, if there was, Dolby threw it away at the end of that section of his post by saying "I'm glad he's taking this game somewhat seriously now." I'm sorry, but, to be quite frank, I think that the lynch on Dolby was actually really stupid. Granted, I might be one of the only people who even really remembers how Dolby played.
Remember that earlier post where Blu Rose says Rune saying he didn't want to be on the wagon was him distancing himself from the wagon? Ok. So, if not being on the wagon is distancing from the wagon, and you think it's ridiculous enough to be on the wagon to caps at them, what were people supposed to do? The giant ass inconsistency present needs to be punished.
@Endless (Post #219)
Can someone please explain to me what part of the Dolby lynch made sense?
More egregious inconsistency.
TL;DR Blu Rose claimed Rune was distancing himself from a wagon by not voting on it, but simultaneously claims the wagon "didn't make sense". This logical in-coherency marks a giant red x on blu rose.
I suggest decapitation, although I'm sure death by hanging is still (probably) acceptable.

I had this whole bloody thing written 2 and a half hours ago bar about 2 lines, but my spec math tutor arrived and I had to immediately switch all attention to him. Enjoy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also want to get the notion out there that I could've easily reverted my read on pillow and lynched them. You're literally dogpiling me for 2 reasons: Because I haven't towntold yet (lol) and because of the night kills. Because of the night kills. because of the bloody night kills.

I have the strongest faith, however, that you'll smarten up and see the horror of your present push within the next 13 hours.

Voila, some reads. (At 2:00 a.m., no less. hopefully they're coherent.)

SarasaKat
Strong town-read. The majority of her posts contribute to the conversation, and she asks good questions.
Dolby is an interesting case imo. He definitely set the serious tone today has, but other than that, he's based his suspicions off of pure meta (without even seeing posts from them yet) and gone back on his word on the seriousness of his proposals. Dad explained the suspicion surrounding him beautifully, so I won't bother repeating him, but he's definitely our best lynch candidate as of now. I'd like to hear his response to Dad's FOS, though.
Hmm, the justifications for Dolby felt a little weak imo. It's good to kick off day, but to FOS someone off of pure meta is still a crime, even if there wasn't anything else to go off of. It just isn't the time to put down a suspicion because no one warranted one. The thing that gets me the most though is lynching someone based off of "being a distraction" compared to "he's scum". Using the whole "distraction" thing from my experience is the #1 most underhand mafian tactic to get someone unjustifiably lynched.
Not going to put a whole lot of stock into it, since I do have a strong town-read on her still, just something I wanted to remember for future reference.

EnderWiggin
It?s past 2:00 a.m. and I can?t be bothered to re-read your absolutely massive walls of text right now to do a proper read? later.

Forek
Neutral. Their posts have an air of acting useful while providing no new information, but I don?t really have anything on them to make a case, mostly just a gut suspicion. Also, this:
Tomorrow I'm think we should should do a Rune/Ashtot lynch and see how Crys/Endless thing works out?
I can?t for the life of me understand how you thought this would be a good idea for town, please explain.

Out of all the ?new? players, I?d say you?ve improved the most, so I wouldn?t put it past you to be on the mafia team.

Feloreena
Posted once to say they were busy, but hasn?t posted anything game-related.

Endless
You did a good job of appearing town D1. You piggy-backed onto Dad?s suspicions of Dolby, and then posted somewhat frequent posts that contained little to no new content. The only useful thing you posted was, in fact, your full case on Dolby (after Dad?s initial suspicions). Then you went and posted these gems:
I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on the people that avoided that wagon rather than the people that wagoned it since the logic behind it was substantial.
Um, as has been admitted by practically everyone else, the logic was in no way substantial. It was almost completely based off of his first post, which he admitted he posted just to get the ball rolling. And that?s not even considering the meta involved. Plus, some basic math: only two people didn?t vote for Dolby. If there?s 4 mafia, then at least 2 of the mafia voted for Dolby. Plus, you?d already said you thought Runeraider was town, which only leaves Tom. Pretty sure Tom isn?t mafia by himself.
I'm always super busy on Mondays and Tuesdays. I don't much time rn but SarasaKat is bleeding town and I'd guess pillow was shot because they asked to be. Either way, reading into it doesn't seem like it'll get us where we want to be.
I understand your point, but ignoring any kill is plain stupid. Discussion is how you get the mafia to slip up and say something scummy. To say we shouldn?t discuss a kill is scummy in itself.
OKAY, First of all, I have skimmed the game a couple of times. I haven't had the time to post though. Additionally, using wifom as a logic for a read is kind of humourous considering the terminology's origins. (It's literally the inability to figure something out based on the situation.) Finally, - and this ones a doozer - I said that out of the votes, the ones that we should focus on were those off wagon since the wagon was air tight. However, I never said anything about lynching Rune. In fact, had if I had inferred that, that would have been reason to red read me.
I feel like with this post, you realized your slip-up and are trying to backpedal without success.

I may go into the who anti-Dad (a.k.a. oh ****, backpedal, backpedal!) post tomorrow, but it?s past 2:00 a.m. now and I feel like that?s enough evidence to vote for you.

Dad
Strong town-read. Has been making coherent, useful posts from the get-go and continues to do so. While we disagree on Crys, I do agree with your reads on everyone else. Don?t really have a lot to say on you other than that - while you?ve by no means been keeping under the radar, none of your posts have really stuck out at me apart from being the most logical and thought-out of the bunch.

Though I swear to god, if you are mafia? fool me one, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

LCocoaBean
Hasn?t posted at all.

Ashtot
Like I said in my last post, your posts are spammy and all over the place, which automatically makes you seem scummy to me. You went hard on the Dolby lynch with little of your own reasoning as well. I?d like some proper reads please and thank you, otherwise I have no qualms about lynching you when the time comes. :lemon:

crys
Still think you?re scummy for reasons stated in my last post.
what i think so far.

town: sarsa, ender
leaning toward town but could change: Tom, Dad
uncertain: forek, rune, blu
leaning toward maf but could change: labelle, ashtot
mafia: endless

idrk were to put all the inactives so :/
Can you go into these a bit more? I?d like to hear some reasoning behind your reads, if you don?t mind.
Answer time!
May I ask how I've been wishy-washy? I said that about Dolby because he literally went from the idea of lynch to no lynch. My reasons for his fluctuating behavior was him trying to get us off of his back, I mean, that only makes sense. Also if you read Dolby's post (125) he said he wasnt actually serious and wanted to start the game up. And lets be honest, almost every thing that day was meta so what can you do. And I only agreed with his red read b they were based on day 1, they have obviously changed by now (except for endless)
I?ll concede on this - this post makes sense based on what was going on at the time.

blu rose
Neutral? they?ve only made one post so far, so not a ton to go on. A bit disjointed and more of a summary than anything else, but I didn?t really expect much.
Nothing about any of those posts that Dolby made really rubs me the wrong way, it seems like Dolby to me...
He didn't mention Ashtot?!?!?!?!??!?! So what? It's not like he explicitly stated that his read on him went from red to green; he never even stated in the first place that he was suspicious of Ashtot but you decided to bring it up as if he did. You quoted Post #125 in that and then brought it up as if he was red-reading Ashtot for spamming? Excuse me?
Um, maybe I?m misunderstanding the point of this, but Dolby brought up suspicions on Ashtot several times?
Anyway, two people i'd like to push forward for lynching today

Ashtot
Potentially strong town, but is known for games with weak townplay and jokes.
As for the Ashtot and Crys suspicions, they we're just a attempt to get the game started (because my post was the only serious post in the game at that point, so I had only meta to go off of) as I only had past experience to go off of at that point. I started to be serious with the prospect of an Ashtot lynch because he was just spamming before I went offline, which isn't suspicious in itself, but it tends to lead to him having poor gameplay and just being a distraction towards the endgame (I shot him for that in bird mafia 2), I'm glad that he's taking this game somewhat seriously now.
I realize that the second post could be taken as suspicion being lifted off of him, but it?s not explicitly stated and Dolby did in fact bring up Ashtot?s name so I?m not sure what you?re going on about.

Runeraider
Soft town-read, mostly because I can?t imagine any mafia team letting them post the way they did on D1, as well as the fact that they?ve improved their post quality drastically since then. Did nothing but ****-post, attempt to make deals with the mafia & beg to live through another night apart from 1 or 2 decent posts defending Dolby on D1, but since their survival (congrats), they?ve stepped up their game a fair bit. The way they didn?t agree with the Dolby bandwagon, voted for Dolby, then later changed to no-lynch is a bit meh, but more flip-floppy than scummy to me.

Tom
Soft town-read. Typical D1 play from him, sitting back & watching the drama unfold, with a random revenge-y vote for Daddy-O. Also agrees with my suspicions on Crys. While I don?t appreciate it being used on me, I?m definitely saving that pasta quote for future use, so thank you. His post-D1 posts have been insightful and have also brought light to some people who are floating under the radar, such as Ashtot.

I might actually do an ISO on crys on mobile.

Answer each of the following questions in this format:
How often do you intend to post each day? Idk atleast im trying to make more than 3
Gun to your head, you had to Lynch 1 player off the nonexistent content so far, who do you Lynch? idk someone who hasnt posted anything.
There is a red button, a green button and a yellow button, which to click? red
What's your avatar? If i remember its pearl from steven universe
How much previous forum mafia experience do you have? Ive played like 7 games on here

Nothing much. Just answering the random questions.

to me, Dolby just seems like town trying to seem at the start if the game, its not worth my vote. Endless' play style reminds me how he played in bravely default mafia. I will probably vote for them unless something comes up.

Already posted this quote earlier. They had a fos on endless d1 but ended up not voting at all. Even though they were on for the whole course of day.

All I was trying to say is that if Dolby was indeed mafia, I dont think they would try to start the game off so strong and bring attention to themselves. Something felt off about Endless so I tried to express it. Im not "going after" a stronger player I haven't even voted yet. I justed stated a small suspicion I had from the little information we get on day 1.

Fos brings to light. Responding to the questioners, not much to get from really

uhh I make sure ill try to before dat ends but not right now became Im on mobile.

Again, basically nothing.

I still wont have my comp for a day or two so I'll just cite like 2 examples. For one in both he started with random questions; this time with even more random questions. At the beginning of the that game and this one he went after strong players (Dad that game and Dolby this one) I know this is nothing but this just Day 1 and there's like nothing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, does day end today or tomorrow?
Probably why they didnt vote D1. I missed this. Think they are trying to still fos Endless?

@ender Im not gonna quote the whole the whole thing lol, but by blue lean you meant town. I think it can cause some confusion as it different from where you came from.
*skip* theres not much to say

Why bother answering the RQS if you’re not going to provide any useful information out of it?
I did it t basically say that I was active and ready to play.
Feels very much “I don’t wanna vote Dolby, so here’s a weak reasoning on Endless and maybe people will jump on it."
Well it wasn't actually that. It was more that I personally was getting strong town reads from Dolby and refused to vote for him. I just wanted to voice my own opinion and not go on the bandwagon/use a scapegoat. I felt weird about endless so I tried to get it out, nothing more than that.
We’ve actually gotten quite a bit of information, more than enough for you to make an actual case if you so chose. Not having much information to make a case D1 is a totally invalid excuse.
Depends what you call a case. For me a case is usually really large with undeniable evidence, in contrast it was nothing like that for this Dolby "case" I dont even know where suspicion on Dolby even came from. Most of the stuff from here on has been like, meta.
Again, this D1 has been very active - there’s more than enough information to make a case. I may have joked about RQS = scum for Endless, but that’s a completely stupid reason to suspect him IMO. I will consider your point about him going after strong targets as mafia, but again, I refuse to lynch someone based on meta alone, and I don’t think that’s enough to FOS him.YEah I guess I was grasping on straws for the RQS but the voting thing still puts me off. Second, if you think that you have enough for a full case against Dolby by not at least a FOS on endless, I think your wrong.

Sorry for jumbled thoughts/words, I just came home.

I think answering questions? With good-ish answers. They are still trying to get Endless, with basically nothing.

What's inherently suspicious about asking questions, though? First off, I can see why he asked several of the ones he did (half of them were to get the person answering comfortable, the other half was to analyze some pre-stuff in their gameplay (experience, levels of WIFOM, people partnering with each other). But I don't get what's so suspicious about asking questions.
Also, what do you think about Dolby's actions in general? Not just the whole thing about him kicking off day, but the content of the posts themselves.

1. I admit that I was kind of grasping at straws for that but the action of using it to like show that he was useful for town reminds me of how he did that in bravely default. My suspicion on him is more minor.
2. It just felt like yeah Dolby was kind of wishy-washy. I think it was him that went from lynch to no lynch. But i think that at that moment he was just trying to get town off his back. I agree with his red flags list, but I'll talk about that more when I have actual evidence. Like him I was also getting a town read from SarsaKat. I'm unsure what I think about ender though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I said that most suspicions from day 1 are mostly going to be built on meta. I didn't say that the dolby lynch was too meta.

Here's the gold right here: They agree with dolbys red flag list when they are on it?? That probably is a slip-up.

You can you he or they for me.

Perfect example of filler, I don't even know who they were responding to. lol

@pillow; you knew that he (dolby) was town but you thought he was scum? Can you explain more on that your contradicting yourself.
Asking a question when answer is right in front of them.

My suspicion on Endless from Day 1 has even heightened. I feel like what he tried to do is appear pro-town on the first day, but lurk in the background for the remainder of the game. ( Not necessarily talking about his activity levels) To me him talking how these kills are un-necessary really put the strike in the wood. A blue was shot and pillow died. Him trying to dismiss this quickly makes me like more wary of him now. I could explain more with meta but I don't feel like it and I'm at school. Anyway, I am 99% certain that endless is scum.
Basically just sheeping the other people pushing on Endless. lol. Not sure of what to think of this.

May I ask how I've been wishy-washy? I said that about Dolby because he literally went from the idea of lynch to no lynch. My reasons for his fluctuating behavior was him trying to get us off of his back, I mean, that only makes sense. Also if you read Dolby's post (125) he said he wasnt actually serious and wanted to start the game up. And lets be honest, almost every thing that day was meta so what can you do. And I only agreed with his red read b they were based on day 1, they have obviously changed by now (except for endless)

Again, answering questions. And saying they agreed with them being on dolbys red reads.

what i think so far.

town: sarsa, ender
leaning toward town but could change: Tom, Dad
uncertain: forek, rune, blu
leaning toward maf but could change: labelle, ashtot
mafia: endless

idrk were to put all the inactives so :/
Reads.

hey L cocoabean has been posting all of today and yesterday. did the ask for a replacement or are they just avoiding the thread?

I didn't want to put this lol but i guess i should

endless actually said that. its actually really unlikely. And in a 15 player game is unlikely.

dude its okay stop protecting ur scum buddy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i repeated the same thing twice.

Responding to rune. With a joke?

I think Dad did the math somewhere. Anyway, that comment was sarcastic :lemon:

This is literally getting nowhere

I didnt vote for Dolby at all.

Responding to me. I thpught they voted dolby but i guess they didn't vote at all.

So basically they have gotten almost absolutely nowhere in this game, there is ample material to make a case - or put atleast a thought. They just pushed aside their fos on Endless from day 1 but then when people started suspecting them they jump on the train and put the same fos. I'd like for them to have SOME thought of any player in this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voila, some reads. (At 2:00 a.m., no less. hopefully they're coherent.)

SarasaKat
Strong town-read. The majority of her posts contribute to the conversation, and she asks good questions. Not going to put a whole lot of stock into it, since I do have a strong town-read on her still, just something I wanted to remember for future reference.

EnderWiggin
It’s past 2:00 a.m. and I can’t be bothered to re-read your absolutely massive walls of text right now to do a proper read… later.

Forek
Neutral. Their posts have an air of acting useful while providing no new information, but I don’t really have anything on them to make a case, mostly just a gut suspicion. Also, this:I can’t for the life of me understand how you thought this would be a good idea for town, please explain.

All dat erasing that had to be done on mobile :( So i thought that (from the recent posts at that time) that town was gonna lynch Ashtot or Rune. Basically non coherent now anyways. Rune is pretty much obvious town now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: I still want to get crys, but endless is still on my radar. He's good enough to make a good believable claim like he did.

LeBelle, I didn't backepedal. I explained Dad's misconceptions about my play.

If you end up being not a scum, i swear lol sorry but voting for endless we can get crys tomorrow so they can actually post.

Why can't you be an easy read like you were in Mutineers this game, Endless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to go start to reread this whole thing, I need to think.

Also worried because there's no resistance? Like that really disturbs me because Endless is a kingpin as mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kingpin = you catch him and you can often tumble the rest of the team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Problem is usually you can't catch him. Eh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Endless

Your Blu Rose argument has one issue. Sarasa did the same thing of backing the wagon prior to the flip and then calling it weak after the flip, but we all agree Sarasa is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not necessarily discrediting that Blu Rose might be scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why did you need to light a fire under me when I'd already stated I was ISOing?

@Endless

Your Blu Rose argument has one issue. Sarasa did the same thing of backing the wagon prior to the flip and then calling it weak after the flip, but we all agree Sarasa is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not necessarily discrediting that Blu Rose might be scum.
Sarasa didn't caps/yell asking 'how could you possibly be this stupid?'.

What I showed was a blatantly ingenuine reaction.

Same content, different levels of emotion, I can vibe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You seriously need to stop doing this whole "Can't read me" game. Its really frustrating.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As in: You've successfully made me doubt something I was 99% sure of last night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why did you need to light a fire under me when I'd already stated I was ISOing?

???

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Town!Endless sees Crys/Tom/Blu scumteam? Hum.

Stop trying to read me and objectively view the situation as a whole:

Are the situations that have lead up to me almost being lynched even remotely similar to any time when I've actually been caught as mafia? No? Coincidence?

Answer my question about fire lighting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EnderWiggin:Weakest of my lock town reads. Play is null aside from the role claim, which almost feels too fast. That being said, there's definitely a cop style role in the game and there's no reason it couldn't be him. Unless someone else is willing to claim this role there's no way under any circumstances that he's mafia.

I only just noticed you had me as Null here.

Not surprising since I can do all this as scum too, just amusing. :D

Iirc you hadn't stated that when I'd made that comment.

It was 2 am. I sat contemplating who I wanted to put pressure on. I initially wrote LaBelle down then decided I didn't really red read them. I settled on you (on whim) and if you HAD provided something that I should've seen that implied you'd have plenty of content then I didn't see it. Sorry.

Back