New Common Gentleman Foraged Mushroom
False Blushing Maiden Foraged Mushroom
New Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
False Booton Foraged Mushroom
New Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
Stinky Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
New Fuchsia Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
New Deceptive Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
I don't know if there is a thread like this, but I thought it would be cool if there was one dedicated to members sharing what they might've made recently. As it's in the season, I really wanted to try to make a bunch of different pumpkin recipes.

Last year I grew pumpkins and pureed them. They freeze well. So this year I made all kinds of things with the puree.

I made pumpkin pie recently, but I substituted honey for sugar. The honey made the filling a bitter darker than it usually is. I would've shared the other steps or the full pie but the phone I took the pics with is being stubborn and I can't retrieve them.
20240923_144707.jpg

I really wanted to make a recipe from Twilight Princess and also Skyward Sword (the Lumpy Pumpkin) I wondered how it would taste. Someone here shared a recipe of the soup and I decided to be a guinea pig for it! I had puree left over and really wanted to give it a try. I love experimenting, even if what I am making turns out to be horrible. At least I did it and know not to try it again!

Yeto's Pumpkin Soup
20241001_183239.jpg
20241001_194344.jpg
20241001_200937.jpg
And it's finished! I wasn't sure what to expect because Panera Bread has this squash soup that is so sickeningly sweet that I can't stomach it. This creamy pumpkin-squash soup is so good I plan to make it again soon! And maybe look for other variations of it online.
20241001_204226.jpg

What a great idea for a thread. That looks great . The only thing I made recently was some salted caramel brownies

IMG_8938.jpeg

Back