• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

share your discoveries about the new update!

Pumpkin seeds will be sold yearround via Leif, so there's no reason to think the pumpkins will ever disappear from the grounds you plant them in
Hopefully they'll be joined by more veggie seeds in future updates 😉
IDK, the fact that they're being sold year round gives me extra hope, lol. Like they're not just seasonal veggies... they're just veggies. And if we have ONE veggie...
Post automatically merged:

Also, IDK if anyone else posted this, but the different colored "spooky lanterns" (jack-o-lanterns) have different faces!
-Orange is a basic smile
-Yellow looks sly, like it's plotting something... or maybe is tired but satisfied from too much candy, IDK
-Green is a cutesy smile with a little nose
-White looks a little sad/scared

So cute!

I know Leif sells them year round, and they can be planted anytime.

That wasn't my question. (Which has already been answered.) :)

i love the variants that you can customize the spooky items into! the white pumpkin carriage and pastel candy set are some of my favs heh.

off topic but i also can't wait for more veggies to get introduced in the future :> i'm having a lot of fun growing so many pumpkins aha. its so satisfying when the rarer colors begin sprouting up.

uh not sure if this has already been informed (if it has, feel free to ignore my entire post lmao 🤡) but the season item spot in nook's cranny will be one item of 14 halloween DIYs total each day. you can buy one item each day and they are also obtainable as DIYs. the color variants can be customized so if you get one color variant at nook's, you can change the color. you're not locked in to whatever you got initially.

uh not sure if this has already been informed (if it has, feel free to ignore my entire post lmao 🤡) but the season item spot in nook's cranny will be one item of 14 halloween DIYs total each day. you can buy one item each day and they are also obtainable as DIYs. the color variants can be customized so if you get one color variant at nook's, you can change the color. you're not locked in to whatever you got initially.
Don't you still need to make at least one of them (not customize) to get the checkmark and be able to acquire the wand recipe from Jack on Halloween, though?

Don't you still need to make at least one of them (not customize) to get the checkmark and be able to acquire the wand recipe from Jack on Halloween, though?
ah that was my bad, i forgot to say the wand isn't included in the items you can get at nook's. make that 13 DIYs then. but in terms of customizing, that's your call as the player i only wanted to let folks know you can customize the items you get. :)

-Jack's poster glows in the dark
-It takes about 80 orange pumpkins to make all the diys
-The other colors are there for customization
-Giving Jack candy gets you the haunted reaction(this is what I found out so far so if im wrong lmk if you get another)

ah that was my bad, i forgot to say the wand isn't included in the items you can get at nook's. make that 13 DIYs then. but in terms of customizing, that's your call as the player i only wanted to let folks know you can customize the items you get. :)
It was definitely useful information, I just wanted to flag the crafting thing for the completionists! :)

Not sure if this was mentioned yet:
SPOILERS FOR HALLOWEEN
You can get candy for villagers in their homes
Giving Jack lollipops you can get his costume (hat and robes)
If you wear his robes and hat, villagers outside won’t ask you for candy. If you talk to them, they will think you’re Jack and give you candy instead!

SPOILERS FOR HALLOWEEN
If you wear his robes and hat, villagers outside won’t ask you for candy. If you talk to them, they will think you’re Jack and give you candy instead!
Ooh, I like how they set it up in this game!

SPOILERS FOR HALLOWEEN
Marina is just too sweet to be tricked this way. I'll wear the robe when I talk to her, but not the mask.

The white and blue flashy animal hat is just Tutu's scalp. She becomes a doublebear when she wears it.
Untitled.png

Here's some animals in Tutu costumes:
Untitled.png

Last edited:
SPOILERS FOR HALLOWEEN

I'll add this to the first page.

Back