• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

share your discoveries about the new update!

Does anyone know if the Halloween DIYs are locked behind certain personalities like other DIYs? I dont have a lazy, wondering if I need to find someone ASAP.

Does anyone know if the Halloween DIYs are locked behind certain personalities like other DIYs? I dont have a lazy, wondering if I need to find someone ASAP.

I'm not sure about that, but you can also get recipes from baloons. Not having a lazy shouldn't be a problem.

nook.exchange says that you can get all recipes from all villagers, they're usually right on this stuff :)

When do we find out what color pumpkin we get from a certain plant? Is it right when we plant them or do we wait for a harvest?

You can now revisit Dream Addresses you've put in. You can favorite these Dream Addresses as well. The max limit is 30 Dream Addresses, though. I thought I'd mention this because I haven't seen anybody mention it yet. Unless I missed this, then sorry.

Pumpkins dont actually randomly change colors like Lief says XD They are a random color when planted. Also, almost every single spooky item can be customized with the 4 pumpkin types. (also some of them have the same faces XD)

I thought that that photo item you get from Jack in the mail would look like a villager poster or photo. It is not, it looks so much nicer than I expected, especially with the room lights turned off 😯

Back