• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

share your discoveries about the new update!

Posters that have been cataloged are no longer available in your catalog. Only posters you have scanned will show up when you search 'posters'
This makes me kinda angry lol
I'm guessing this is probably related to the fact that theyre rereleasing amiibo cards, so they want people to buy and scan them to get the posters

Kicks sells you bat wings!
Like the PC animated bat friends? :)
Post automatically merged:

I TT'd to tomorrow and bought pumpkin starts, one candy, a pumpkin chair from Nook's Cranny, got a pumpkin table DIY from Fang, and bought the NM face paint and eye color options. :)
Post automatically merged:

I NEED TWENTY.
IDC THAT I DON'T HAVE SPACE FOR THAT.

OMG. I WANT THAT PUMPKIN CARRIAGE!!!!!

I'm pretty sure the pumpkins outside Nook's have been like that even before the update in October- I've TTed in and out of it, and they were carved when I first saw awhile ago!

I don't think they were carved in September but they are now :) Maybe I'm mistaken but I can check after I TT back to present day.

So is the Spooky items you buy at Nook's the same as the ones you craft? Wonder why they did it that way. :unsure:
It's like the document stack.
You can buy AND craft it.

Looking at the pumpkin chair I bought, and the pumpkin table DIY, they look like part of the same set, so I guess we can buy and craft certain items. :)

This makes me kinda angry lol
I'm guessing this is probably related to the fact that theyre rereleasing amiibo cards, so they want people to buy and scan them to get the posters

That’s what I figured. If this was not a bug, I told them screw my collection. I am refusing to get the rest of my collection (if there are any packs left for christmas since i can’t afford them) or pay another cent. I know one person refusing to buy them won’t do anything, but it just made me feel a litter better telling them that.

New animal hat!
JcbkR90.jpg

That’s what I figured. If this was not a bug, I told them screw my collection. I am refusing to get the rest of my collection (if there are any packs left for christmas since i can’t afford them) or pay another cent. I know one person refusing to buy them won’t do anything, but it just made me feel a litter better telling them that.
All the time Picking each one up and Marking each one makeing sure i did not miss one. This Feel like a slap to the Face for those at do not have the rare aimbo or cards.

So for those that time traveled, do the pumpkins grow outside of October? Or do they just wilt once you go back to present day?

So for those that time traveled, do the pumpkins grow outside of October? Or do they just wilt once you go back to present day?
I think I'm gonna TT to November 1st right now just to check...

Is the update out for everyone or only some people? I checked my game, but I don’t see an update yet. :(
Connect to the internet to update! Also, you'll need to be in October to notice most of the stuff.

Thanks, seriously just for this; i really appreciate this :). I didn’t even consider it to be a bug since I was so mad ><; I seriously hope so.. Thanks @Meira seriously for letting everyone know. Will be postponing the cataloguing for now.

I still posted a very angry reply on their twitter.
I really really hope it is bug. You put so much time and effort in this! But no matter what, we appreciate what you did!

Back