Shenanigans

I've been into The Hu recently. They're a Mongolian folk metal band, which sounds like an odd combo but MAN it works. Black Thunder and Wolf Totem are especially good.

I've been into The Hu recently. They're a Mongolian folk metal band, which sounds like an odd combo but MAN it works. Black Thunder and Wolf Totem are especially good.
ohh my dad loves them!! he actually got to go to one of their concerts with a friend last year

I don't know, there is New Jeans that is singing OMG is my head all day..
Oh my, oh my God

You're too cool for my poppiness :')

So what's everyone's current favorite song? I'm looking for some new stuff (but preferably no anime soundtracks because I don't care for them)
27 Questions and Dangerous Liasions, both by Black Midi.

Just Hesitation, TQBF (even after literal years it's still a favorite)

Magical Mystery Mixture by the slow Cats.

Cobra by McBaise.

I've got an absolutely massive music catalog, there's a few shots in the dark, maybe you'll like one?

if anyone wants a reference point we have ~800 posts to go, and we've made the last 800 posts in two and a half hours so.. reckon that's "soon-ish"? it would be 12pm BST/7pm EST which i think is often a cut off point for events
That would make a lot of sense. That's 6pm my time so we have about 2 1/2 hours to get 1,000 posts. Seems possible

I can't have a current favorite song cuz all my favorites are super old...really...super old.

Anything by three dog night, Joy to the world, etc. The beegees. Just old stuff that's fun to listen to.

Back