Shop Shiny Pokémon (Frequent Updates) [Buying] Shiny Pokémon & TCG Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, thanks for the honest feedback ^^

I'm coming back online now - I just hope that I have the evolution item left, otherwise it would take me a few more minutes to see how I can get one.

Thanks for the luck wishes! ^^
:) No problem.

I have a ton of Pokemon TCGO booster packs, I have BW Plasma Freeze x1 Next Destinies x1 XY Primal Crash x2 Anchient Origins x4 Roaring Skies x2 BREAKpoint x2 BREAKthrough x1 and 2 Power Beyond tin codes :) So 380 if I added it up correctly.

Last edited:
:) No problem.

Very sorry, I had some weird circumstances.

I'm now coming online with the heart scale :D :D :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

got 5 codes i pmed you

Hi there, yeah can I have the 5 codes, if they're xy i'll pay 30 each, ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a ton of Pokemon TCGO booster packs, I have BW Plasma Freeze x1 Next Destinies x1 XY Primal Crash x2 Anchient Origins x4 Roaring Skies x2 BREAKpoint x2 BREAKthrough x1 and 2 Power Beyond tin codes :) So 380 if I added it up correctly.

Oh, I really hoped for a ton - like 70 codes or so, haha :D

Yes for sure, just send them off in a pm ^^

Thank you. ^^
Heart scale= Prism Scale?
It's okay anyway. XD

one second, I'll set that right ... haha

I play the german game - and so I thought it's the "Heart Scale" - but it's the "beautiful scale", lmfao

brb

Last edited:
Np. Haha :)

- - - Post Merge - - -
I forgot you were from Switzerland. XD

Last edited:
Hi there ^^
Yes, you just come right in time - since my Wlan now fully works again.
I'll have to check on th Porygon2, but the other ones are there for sure! ^^

Awesome, thanks! Would you be willing to do 40 tbt for each? If not I can do 50.

Awesome, thanks! Would you be willing to do 40 tbt for each? If not I can do 50.

Oh right, I just changed the first post sooner, so the pkm cost 40 now and if I add an evolution item, an everstone or a mega stone, then I'll add 10btb each item '^^

Oh right, I just changed the first post sooner, so the pkm cost 40 now and if I add an evolution item, an everstone or a mega stone, then I'll add 10btb each item '^^

Ah sorry, didn't see that! In any case, just let me know if you have Porygon2, and I can send you the tbt for either 3 (120) or 4 (160). I'll be around for a while so I can trade whenever you're free.

Ah sorry, didn't see that! In any case, just let me know if you have Porygon2, and I can send you the tbt for either 3 (120) or 4 (160). I'll be around for a while so I can trade whenever you're free.

Yes I saw one before ^^
Should I add the disc for the evolution of Porygon2?
or an ampharosnite?

I'll come online right now.

Last edited:
Hello friend! I see you have another desired Pok?mon of mine haha...Would it be okay if I could have your Male jolly Starly + A dusk stone?
For 40tbt + 15tbt as a tip for you're generosity!
:)

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in your male dedenne, male modest squirtle, F timid eevee, and M timid treecko if they are available :)
Total- 160 tbt?

Also, are any of them renamable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back