Shop Shiny Pokémon (Frequent Updates) [Buying] Shiny Pokémon & TCG Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friend! I see you have another desired Pok?mon of mine haha...Would it be okay if I could have your Male jolly Starly + A dusk stone?
For 40tbt + 15tbt as a tip for you're generosity!
:)

thank you ^^

I'll inform you later on, when I'm trading again ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I'm interested in your male dedenne, male modest squirtle, F timid eevee, and M timid treecko if they are available :)
Total- 160 tbt?

Also, are any of them renamable?

Just to make it clear, I "COULD" rename any of them - but I actually don't want to cheat.
If you don't mind thou ... I could try and rename them - without taking any responsibility ... ^^

As for the general trading, I will also inform you later today :D

Hello!!!
I have started playing Pok?mon Omega Ruby recently and I was wondering if I could have your Female Goomy.

Last edited:
I am very sorry for the long delay an my absence lately!

I am still buying Codes, but as for the 3DS stuff, you guys will have to wait a bit longer - I am really sorry '^^

Last edited:
Hey! Do you have a high iv Rayquaza? I would also like to purchase Gengar, Abra and Hawlucha! Ty!

Hey! Do you have a high iv Rayquaza? I would also like to purchase Gengar, Abra and Hawlucha! Ty!

Hi there ^^

I do not have a Rayquaza, but I could cheat one or IV-Reset an Event one (if possible) - even tho I'd prefer not to.

As for the others, I will get back to you, as soon as I am possible to trade again! sorry for the circumstances ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!!!
I have started playing Pok?mon Omega Ruby recently and I was wondering if I could have your Female Goomy.

Hi :)

I hope you still need them ... but ...
I am also going to inform you as soon, as I am possible to trade again.

Sorry for the wait! '^^

Hi! Are any of your Pokemon nicknameable / have nicknames? If so, I'd love to buy / trade / trade codes for them!

Hi! Are any of your Pokemon nicknameable / have nicknames? If so, I'd love to buy / trade / trade codes for them!

None of them is nameable - I am sorry '^^

I have a male shiny 4IV Togepi (31/XX/about 30/31/31/31), it has no eggmoves but the hidden ability - that one is nameable.

Anyway - I could offer cheating names, but I don't take any responsibility for whatever could happen after '^^

None of them is nameable - I am sorry '^^

I have a male shiny 4IV Togepi (31/XX/about 30/31/31/31), it has no eggmoves but the hidden ability - that one is nameable.

Anyway - I could offer cheating names, but I don't take any responsibility for whatever could happen after '^^

Heh heh, thanks for the offer anyways :) I actually already have a male Togepi so I'm not in the market, but thank you! When I sort through my booster codes I can see if I have some good ones for you.

Heh heh, thanks for the offer anyways :) I actually already have a male Togepi so I'm not in the market, but thank you! When I sort through my booster codes I can see if I have some good ones for you.

If you are willing to sell them for BTB, just let me know whenever! ^^

Hi there ^^

I do not have a Rayquaza, but I could cheat one or IV-Reset an Event one (if possible) - even tho I'd prefer not to.

As for the others, I will get back to you, as soon as I am possible to trade again! sorry for the circumstances ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :)

I hope you still need them ... but ...
I am also going to inform you as soon, as I am possible to trade again.

Sorry for the wait! '^^

Yep, I was just waiting for you. :) no problem. ;)

Last edited:
Hiya heres the code types i have :]
XY breakpoint booster (worth 30 BTB)
And a Battle Arena Deck: Darkrai Vs Mewtwo (worth 100 BTB?)

Hiya heres the code types i have :]
XY breakpoint booster (worth 30 BTB)
And a Battle Arena Deck: Darkrai Vs Mewtwo (worth 100 BTB?)

oh nice, how many xy breakpoint do you have?

As for the Darkrai Mewtwo Arena Deck, I am totaly unsure what it is and what it contains ingame - so we could set a price and then I pay on top, if there was some more stuff, than I paid for?

@Almin
Well, the decks themselves are amazing, but yeah, ill go with that :]
Sadly, i usually trashed my card codes, ive litteraly kept 2/40 (im a mint condition collector :3)
So i only have 1 x/y breakpoint deck, should i pm you the codes?

@Almin
Well, the decks themselves are amazing, but yeah, ill go with that :]
Sadly, i usually trashed my card codes, ive litteraly kept 2/40 (im a mint condition collector :3)
So i only have 1 x/y breakpoint deck, should i pm you the codes?

Yes, in a message would be good.

So basically I'll pay 130 BTB now and if I got more than a "Trainer Deck", then I am going to pay on top for sure! ^^

After looking at the darkrai and mewtwo set ill list a few things the decks themselves contained (the card code says it works for both decks)

- 2 Darkrai Ex Cards
- 2 Mewtwo Ex Cards
- Multiple Zoroark of different types
- Level ball
- Muscle band

In total it has 120 cards, but this was the actually deck pack, i really have no idea what the tcg gets from the code

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill pm the codes :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you get the pm?
Im using mobile so sometimes it messes up my int posting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you :]
Enjoy the cards :3

After looking at the darkrai and mewtwo set ill list a few things the decks themselves contained (the card code says it works for both decks)

- 2 Darkrai Ex Cards
- 2 Mewtwo Ex Cards
- Multiple Zoroark of different types
- Level ball
- Muscle band

In total it has 120 cards, but this was the actually deck pack, i really have no idea what the tcg gets from the code

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill pm the codes :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you get the pm?
Im using mobile so sometimes it messes up my int posting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you :]
Enjoy the cards :3

Yes, thank you! ^^

I payed on top for the Sleeves and Coins ^^

Ah, the naming isn't required then c:
okie dokie~

Hi there.
I can finally trade again since yesterday eve.
So I'm happy to be able to finally! deliever the pokemon you wished for ^^

Are you still interested in all these?

dedenne, squirtle, F timid eevee, and treecko - please let me know ^^

I've decided that you still pay the old price of 30 each, for this purchase ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, I'm able to deliever the abra, gengar and hawlucha - so if you still need them, just let me know :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the Treecko and Female Ralts please.

Hi there ^^

The goomy, treecko and female ralts would also be ready for you, if you'd still like to pick them up.
Do you still need the starly and dusk stone too? ^^

To all anyway - I'd be happy if you can check the first post again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back