• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shizue's Sweaters?

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi everyone, I was just wondering. What is up with Shizue's sweaters? All throughout the game's development and production we saw her wearing a green sweater, and yet in the Japanese game, she wears a yellow one! (Which I much prefer.)

And even in the Korean TV Commericals, she is shown to be wearing the yellow sweater in some shots, such as the bridge community project, and a green sweater in others!

What's going on? :confused:

Sorry, but are we not allowed a new thread for anything these days? :confused:

I think it would be nice if everyone allowed the moderators to do their job. If they don't say anything, there is no reason for anyone else to do so either. That is why this board has moderators.

It is interesting that she is wearing different sweaters. I think it is nice that she wears different colors. It adds interest to the game....like "oh, what color is Shizue wearing today???" :D

It's more realistic, like the other animals in the game change clothes...
Tom Nook does the same, and Kent wears a Rain Coat on rainy days.

I really enjoy that they change their outfits for weather and occasion.
It's just another level of depth that makes the game even more fantastic!

I think it would be nice if everyone allowed the moderators to do their job. If they don't say anything, there is no reason for anyone else to do so either. That is why this board has moderators.

This. These forums are meant for discussion. I'm not sure why some members are hellbent on micromanaging who says what where, but it's completely detrimental to the community. We should strive for a friendly, inviting community, not one where users are afraid to post. That's my opinion on the subject.

I also like that she changes clothes, it makes the village seem more alive when all the characters have more life and intricacies like this.

I like the way they change clothes a lot too. It makes it more interesting

her outfits are seasonal when you get the game she might be wearing a green one.

Actually this thread is very important because I was wondering the same thing. At first I was assuming it might have been a last minute change in her design but I'm thinking she just wears different clothes on different occasions. On the start up screen she is wearing her green sweater and in the game she wears that yellow one.

In a recently uploaded playthrough I watched, she was wearing a tiger shirt. Apparently she doesn't just wear suits either. Makes this game even more interesting cause we now know even animal secretaries have a casual sense, too. :)

In a recently uploaded playthrough I watched, she was wearing a tiger shirt. Apparently she doesn't just wear suits either. Makes this game even more interesting cause we now know even animal secretaries have a casual sense, too. :)

That would be cool if she wore casual on Fridays or something. Lol I mean she must have some way of expressing herself, as the Mayor wears skirts and shorts all day.

That would be cool if she wore casual on Fridays or something. Lol I mean she must have some way of expressing herself, as the Mayor wears skirts and shorts all day.
I watched the playthrough yesterday which had been recorded that same day. February 3rd is apparently a holiday in Japan. Bean Day. Maybe that explains the casual clothes cause she was outside by the tree instead of in the office.

the tiger shirt is for the Setsubun event

The tiger shirt is a typical Japanese ogre clothing so it's very seasonal and was for one day over. Also Bean Day isn't quite correct, it's more like "Bean throwing Festival."

Yeah what's going on? Why do we need a new thread for this....... "topic"?

Stop being so critical and snappy over something so silly. It's a discussion and if you have nothing to add to it, don't post within it.
Lighten up otherwise nobody will want to listen to what you have to say.

Ok everyone lets get it through are4 heads its just seasonal and depending on events for example also

She would wear extra clothes for cold times on the winter solstice

Back