• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shizue's Sweaters?

It would be cute to see her wearing cooler clothes in the summer and warmer clothes in the winter.

Oh, haha! I was wondering the same thing and was trying to search for an answer to this.

I personally like that she changes her outfits as well. Details, details. I haven't noticed Tom Nook changing his outfit though. OwO Thanks for sharing that little piece of information. I will definitely keep an eye out for that .. knowing me, I probably already saw his change of clothes in a video or something. :L

Edit: Yeah, my question on Shizue's shirt also came after seeing her tiger-like sweater from the bean day event. :3

Yup, Shizue's clothing changes according to the season and events. I found this recently so I hope it's useful ^^ (sorry for the bad photo, don't want to bend my guide lol).

shizue.jpg

I like having the clothes change by season. :3 If all the NPCs did it it'd give a bit more of a realistic feel to the games. I always feel bad for NPCs stuck in the same outfit forever when the main character than change his or her clothes.

All these little details are what keep making me think that Nintendo have really outdone themselves this time for animal crossing. Can't wait to discover all the other additions when we get to play it.

Back