• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Should I buy Physical or Digital?

Datsu

Gigi Puncher
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello, I know that someone already posted a topic similar to this one, but it was more of a "What are you getting, digital or physical" thread.
I'd like to know people's reasons for each type of game, as I am completely on the fence for what I'm going to buy.

On a side note, this is my first post on this forum! I'm looking forward to being a part of this community :)

If you get the 3DS XL special, I'd say yes, otherwise no, it is nicer to have that copy on hand, and often you can get it cheaper.

There's been a few threads on this, where many have posted their opinions on why they were either getting the physical or the digital copy, and since that's what you're looking for, it might be helpful to read through some of the past threads.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...al-or-Digital-Copy&highlight=digital+physical
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?65635-Digital-or-Physical&highlight=physical+digital

The second thread might be more helpful. There are a few more threads then this, and they can be found by using the search feature. You might need to use the advanced search.

I am getting the bundle and I'm still getting the physical copy. I just don't fully trust the digital copy simply because I'm a klutz. Also I don't mind having two copies because then I have two towns. Twice the fun right? Although I will have two 3ds's idk if thats a factor as well

Oh ok, thanks, Mint!
Yeah, that second one was much more helpful for my decision than the first one, I believe the first one is the one that I've seen before. I'll be sure to use the search function in the future, thanks again.

Back