• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Should I time traevel

Should I Time travel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The tree thing is just a rumor, I know. One of my friends I play with online TTs, though, and said she noticed her tree was looking smaller and is now convinced it's from TT-ing. The same thing happened in Zack Scott's ACNL Let's Play after he started TT-ing into the future, so Idk, but if it's wrong then I apologize for spreading misinformation. That was never my intention.

Time traveling does not make your tree shrink, I can debunk this myself. I have a town I started only a month ago (can be verified by my TPC) and I time traveled several years in the future, my tree is gigantic now. bigger than my main town where I've been playing since release and haven't time traveled. it will only grow if you move forward, going backwards doesn't make it shrink or anything- mine's still huge.

Back