• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

shoutouts to "ugly" villagers

Mega shoutout to my beloved Elvis! <3
I think he looks absolutely amazing, with his thick eyebrows and manly scars. When I started playing ACNL and was first exposed to the variety of villagers, he was the 1st that caught my eye! When I managed to get him in-game, I love him 10 times more ;w;

Also Bruce, who does not seem to share his fellow deers' popularity ;_; He's my favourite deer though, ever!

Elvis is like my favourite animal, I had him in wild world and we just clicked and ever since I have been waiting every day in my campsite just to get him. And on the plus side to that he gave me two thrones, and can we express how cute he is! -lion

I don't know if she is hated as such but not many craze about her. Pancetti is the best pig ever, and super cute and awww, I love her and she only just moved in a couple of days ago!

Every single one of the monkeys (except for Elise) and every single one of the hamsters. I love the monkeys and hamsters, but it seems as if every person on TBT thinks the hamsters are ugly... I mean HOW? They're short, round, cute, and they have pudgy faces... As for the monkeys, they're cute too! But they're hated even more than the hamsters. Flip and Nana for example, are very cute.

I know a lot of people think katt is fugly but I rlly love her lmfao SHOUTOUT 2 KATT

ALSO charlise isnt a dreamie, but I think shes cute, idk how shes ugly.

btw people dont confuse "unpopular" with "ugly" bc villagers like timbra are p gorgeous, I've never met anyone who finds her ugly, shes just a little bland is all.

edit** oh, also coco! what a sweetie. idk how people can find her THAT terrifying, like I was a little spooked by her at first but shes not like hollow face holes leaking blood SCARY. she def stands out tho lmfao

Last edited:
Cesar for sure, he's pretty cute, and he have been a dreamie of mine for a long time now.

I also really love Gruff, he may be bit mean when you first met him but he's like your uncle after getting close to him. I don't get why people think he's ugly. D:

Anchovy. I guess he's not really "ugly", but he's not that.. Cute or stylish. In pictures. (those eyebrows and hairstyle)

But he's my favorite villager. (plus he's a bit short since he's a bird, which adds to his cuteness. It's kinda like he's a little boy)

And I don't get why people don't like Paula! I personally think she's really cute. (when she smiles you can see a little tooth to the side of her mouth, for some reason I find that cute as well) She's big and tall as a bear, but to me that adds to her "big sister" feeling as an Uchi type.

Last edited:
Back