• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig contest?

TheGremp

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
what ever happened to sig contests? the last one was in April when I left and I came back and no more lol

UltraByte said:
Sporge's been gone for quite the time.
Yes, he has.

And didn't the last sig contest cause quite a dispute...or am I thinking of something else...?

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Yes, he has.

And didn't the last sig contest cause quite a dispute...or am I thinking of something else...?
Nope, it was April. If enough people are okay with it, I'll make the sig contests until Sporge finishes what ever he is doing.

Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Yes, he has.

Nope, it was April. If enough people are okay with it, I'll make the sig contests until Sporge finishes what ever he is doing.
He works at a summer camp.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Yes, he has.

That would make sense.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Yes, he has.

so he'll be back soon

:D I've gotten better at sig making so I might actually stand a chance somehow lol

yeah I won't start one for August... but come September be ready at the begining of the month.... like the 10th ish..... :lol:

Back