• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig contest!

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Okay First I DO know that there was already a sig contest and I want to let everyone know that I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS IDEA!!!

any-who,

RULES
Size: Must be required sig length

Animated: Not needed, but would highly like!

Design: Pac-man!!! Yes I want a pac-man sig so that means nothing but pac-man ms-pac and the ghosts!

Colors: thats up to you!

Text Some-where I would like (#Garrett) MY NAME IS <big><big><big><big><big>GARRETT</big></big></big></big></big>SPELL IT RIGHT

DEAD-LINE
Sunday, March 8th 2009

Prizes!!!

1st place! - 700k

2nd Place- 500k

3rd- 200k

Entries
-1 Bitter-meat
2s0fzo7.png

-2 Chubbster FIX IT AND I'LL PUT IT UP!

-3 Bacon Boy
2di0lls.png

-4 Hal
33wprh0.jpg

-5 DirtyD
103vpxc.png

-6 spector1
29djsr8.jpg

Old Pac-man Sigs
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Lewis
o8c6yh.png

Got from Google But I edited =P
14kxoxd.jpg

Got from Google But I edited =P
6tfz3r.jpg

Made by Me
28s4yoi.jpg
</div>

Pac-man Avie
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Lewis
2q9yjoj.jpg

</div>

Well after a few hours I made you this on GIMP, frame by frame o_O

The quality isn't as great as a normal sig but that's because it's in GIF format.

a0xuon.gif

I'm going to make one tomorrow probably =]
You really like Pac-Man. xD

XD yw.
If I win, I don't want anything, I'm just doing it for fun [=

Back