• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig contest!

SPORGE27 said:
Fine show everyone what you have....wait I was gonna use that render...now I feel like I need to do something else.
Sorry, but mine is about five months old, everyone's already seen it.

Shadow_] [quote="SPORGE27 said:
Fine show everyone what you have....wait I was gonna use that render...now I feel like I need to do something else.
Sorry, but mine is about five months old, everyone's already seen it. [/quote]
Oh I thought is was familiar.

Hrmmm.. I better start training my Gimp skills. I'll definatly enter for this contest though.

I am withdrawing my entry. I am now showing you my, by far, best sig ever!!!

On the 20th.

Yeah I need to get mine done here...I forgot most of by stuff is on my desktop, not the laptop, So.....I need to do this today or something, or enter one I already have done...

[quote="Shadow_] I am withdrawing my entry. I am now showing you my, by far, best sig ever!!!

On the 20th. [/quote]
Good, because it's borring to see a sig everyone already saw. =o

I'll enter the sig I made a week or two ago:

drog2.png

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
Ugh..

I'm pulling out. I cant get mine to save transparent, and thats half the goodness of it.
Sorry mates.
Have you tried PNG?
Yeah, and it still saves with a white background.
Aw well....its truely a masterpiece though.

Back