• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig contest!

Oh don't worry, I am going to enter one I made before if I cannot think of something better tonight, although most of my brushes are on my desktop...which is at college...so i;'ll see what I can think up.

Dun... dunudndundundundundundun!

(That was a drumroll)

*More suspense*

linksiguy2.png

TADA! LIEK OMG!!!!1!!!!!1!!!

Final day to get your entry in!!!

The front page is now revealing the competition so enter quickly, After 10pm CST I will stop taking entries to put up the poll! The poll will be up until the end of the month, and then we will have our winners!!

I might put the poll in TBT HQ does that sound good to everyone?

gengartt9.png

Erm...*gulp*... I suppose I could submit this one...

:unsure:

This is my first time ever submitting in a contest, btw.

:eek:

[quote="Shadow_]
linksiguy2.png

TADA! LIEK OMG!!!!1!!!!!1!!! [/quote]
Awesome. Looks like this is fierce competition. :santagyroid:

Flygon said:
[quote="Shadow_]
linksiguy2.png

TADA! LIEK OMG!!!!1!!!!!1!!!
Awesome. Looks like this is fierce competition. :santagyroid: [/quote]
Yeah, that was Shadow's secret weapon...

>_<

I'm doomed.

Ok, JJ won. Because NOTHING beats Yoshimitsu.
And mine would have been better if I could have gotten it to save correctly. *sighs*

dragonflamez said:
Ok, JJ won. Because NOTHING beats Yoshimitsu.
And mine would have been better if I could have gotten it to save correctly. *sighs*
well, we all knew JJ would win

:p

But It's not over yet, dragonflamez. I think the winner is determined by a voting system too, soo other people might disagree with JJs win...

:unsure: ...maybe...

I don't even use photoshop. I use gimp, and I've only been usin' it for like...a few weeks.

Oh and for the voting... I was thinking to prevent the everyone voting for themselves thing, first I will post the poll in the HQ so those who don't come in here see it, second I think I will let you vote for 2 people or something like that, I'll see what I want to do.

Back