SIG REQUEST!!!!!!

Threads don't belong to people. This is a community and a social website, not a virtual valley of fortresses. And just because someone has an opinion that differs from yours doesn't make them a "newb"

But I mean if they have an opinion that differs from MINE, then that's a different story.

This is why the internet should have a banner, the first time people log on it should say:

"YOU'RE NOW ENTERING THE INTERNET, IF YOU HATE YOUR VIEWS/OPINIONS CHALLENGED GTFO IMMEDIATLY"

This is why the internet should have a banner, the first time people log on it should say:

"YOU'RE NOW ENTERING THE INTERNET, IF YOU HATE YOUR VIEWS/OPINIONS CHALLENGED GTFO IMMEDIATLY"

Maybe you would benefit from taking your own advice once in a while.

Maybe you would benefit from taking your own advice once in a while.

I get annoyed when people challenge me, technically that's human nature something none of us can fight. But I expect it given it's the internet.
Plus I don't say I own a thread.

i guess i lol'ed a lil when he asked what autism was, but we all need to stop arguing and need to team up for when aliens invade earth.

Aeri : lol
Poxy : maybe, but if they come in our life time, my ultimate slingshot will be ready to kill them mo-fo's

Back