• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Silh's Chibi Shop! [ RLC open ]

Ended up getting a lot of commissions off-site so I'll try to open this shop tomorrow instead of today. Sorry! ;v ;

your artstyle is really cute! i'd love one! ;u;
hiya! would you happen to have a waitlist/pinglist :)?
Ahhhhh Silhh!!
Happy to see you here, but also sad that I missed your opening ^^’
If you have a quote list, I would love to be in it as well!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED YOUR OPENING HERE I'M LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's FIoette btw! AAA OMG

PUT ME IN THE QUOTELIST PLS
omg your chibis are so cute i'd love to be added to the quote list too!!
thats alright, i would be happy to be in the quote list :>
i'd love to be added to the quote list as well! beautiful art :)
I’d love to be on your list too!
can you add me to the pinglist ;v;?
Hello! Could you please add me to the quote list? ^^
may i be added as well pls? i love your chibis, they're inspiring me to make some art rn
I'd love to be on the quote list! tysm c:
Could I be added to the quote list? <3
could i please be added to the quote list? 😄

Ok I think I quoted everyone LOL Not sure if i even did that right XD But im open again! Prices are now set and just so people know, I also do couple art as well!

I'm also clearing the quote list every time. So if u wana be on it again just let me know! (or if u wana be on it permanently i can do that too, just tell me haha!)

DIBS ON A COUPLE CHIBI ART SLOT PLEASE!
Style: Style 1
Refs:
EVAZFnYUUAEtsvq.jpg

EVAZFnPU4AA_tqB.jpg

EVDT13vUUAEyogl.jpg

Kimono ref is here:

the other person:
he has more close up in my 1st ref but just has glasses on and a crest hakama.
sclUFDo.png

hakama ref:
stock-vector-japanese-wedding-kimono-montsuki-haori-hakama-iro-uchikake-1470790127.jpg
Anything I should know?: nothing else! maybe make them hold hands? or somethin romantic? it's wedding day soon in game so ye....
Offer: 15mil bells!

Last edited:
DIBS ON A COUPLE CHIBI ART SLOT PLEASE!
EDITING THIS POST FOR REFERENCE AAA

LOL sure! Let me know when ur post is updated ^~^

Style: 1
Refs: Anything I should know?: n/a
Offer: 5 mil bells, ty!

Accepted! I'll pm u soon! ^^

Refs: https://toyhou.se/6610322.ina/gallery OR https://toyhou.se/6637045.acrea/gallery !
Anything I should know?: wings are optional if you don't want to draw them!
Offer: 5m IGB! or 20 NMT w/e you want more o:
is there a way i could bribe you to draw the both of them for 70 nmt / and or 15m igb o: (or w/e you're looking for heh)

edit i made that last sentence before seeing you opened up couples but im still willing to pay 70 nmt lol

haha XD Did u want them in the same art or separate chibis?

Awesome!

Refs:
Anything I should know?: The light purple/blue hair guy, Lumi, is always tired, but gets dragged around by his girlfriend, who is extremely happy go lucky. He just enjoys being with Frost (girlfriend) and relaxing whenever he can haha. He has the patience of a god hahaha.
Please feel free to simplify the tails and outfit if it make things easier for you, and have fun with it!!
Payment: tickets

great! thanks for notifying me!! id love a chibi of my ac character!

Refs: here
Anything I should know?: if you could make the hair waist length that would be great!
Payment: i can do nmt! :)

Form:
Style: 2
Refs: xxx / xxx / xxx / xxx
Anything I should know?: the order of the fruits on the apron is apple, orange, peach, pear, i don't think there's anything else i should add 😄
Offer: 8 mil IGB

Awesome!

Refs:
Anything I should know?: The light purple/blue hair guy, Lumi, is always tired, but gets dragged around by his girlfriend, who is extremely happy go lucky. He just enjoys being with Frost (girlfriend) and relaxing whenever he can haha. He has the patience of a god hahaha.
Please feel free to simplify the tails and outfit if it make things easier for you, and have fun with it!!
Payment: tickets

oki sounds good! I'll pm u soon ^~^
Post automatically merged:

great! thanks for notifying me!! id love a chibi of my ac character!

Refs: here
Anything I should know?: if you could make the hair waist length that would be great!
Payment: i can do nmt! :)

Accepted! I'll pm u soon! :D

Form:
Style: 2
Refs: xxx / xxx / xxx / xxx
Anything I should know?: the order of the fruits on the apron is apple, orange, peach, pear, i don't think there's anything else i should add 😄
Offer: 8 mil IGB

Accepted! I'll pm u soon :3

Also shop is full now! Feel free to ask to be on the quote list for next time!

Last edited:
Also shop is full now! Feel free to ask to be on the quote list for next time!

aaaa darn I missed it again! ;;; add me to that quote list friend <3

Back