• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Silh's Chibi Shop! [ RLC open ]

DIBS ON A COUPLE CHIBI ART SLOT PLEASE!
Style: Style 1
Refs:
Kimono ref is here:

the other person:
he has more close up in my 1st ref but just has glasses on and a crest hakama.

hakama ref:
Anything I should know?: nothing else! maybe make them hold hands? or somethin romantic? it's wedding day soon in game so ye....
Offer: 15mil bells!

Hope you like! :3
60.png

hello ~ may I be added to the quote list please ;u; <3

Awesome!

Style: 1
Refs:
Anything I should know?: The light purple/blue hair guy, Lumi, is always tired, but gets dragged around by his girlfriend, who is extremely happy go lucky. He just enjoys being with Frost (girlfriend) and relaxing whenever he can haha. He has the patience of a god hahaha.
Please feel free to simplify the tails and outfit if it make things easier for you, and have fun with it!!
Payment: tickets

Finished! Hope you like :3

67.png

Hi, may I be put on the quote list? Thank you!
sure! Added u! ^^
Post automatically merged:

Form:
Style: 2
Refs: xxx / xxx / xxx / xxx
Anything I should know?: the order of the fruits on the apron is apple, orange, peach, pear, i don't think there's anything else i should add 😄
Offer: 8 mil IGB

Finished! hope you like :3

69.png

Post automatically merged:

I'll be opening again soon! Prolly in 3 hours or so. Need to do errands and when I come back I'll open ^^

Last edited:
aaaa darn I missed it again! ;;; add me to that quote list friend <3
Would love to be on the quote list please!
I'd like to be on the next quote list as well c:
hello ~ may I be added to the quote list please ;u; <3
i'd love a spot on the quote list once more!
I'd love to be on the quote list please! ;v;
i'd love to be on your quote list please!
Hi, may I be put on the quote list? Thank you!

Open! But Im only accepting nmt atm (I really dont need bells sry!) D: I also edited my faq to clear things up! ^^

Back