• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

Yayyy thank you for this event! Only had the time to look through it today, and the hints were a nice surprise esp. for those who have difficulty with it c:

Round 3...I read "The smallest brown gear" as "The smallest brown bear" and was stuck for about 20 minutes. Lol. Great time to be dyslexic.

Thank you for the hints~ finally got round 2 done (though only had time to focus on it now)
Loved this acitivity, hope to see it again~!
I did kinda expect number two of where it was, but wasn't putting it together at the time.

I feel like I have everything right for #2, but I don't. Very frustrating but I'll get it eventually!

So the entire time l had everything right besides 1# for round 2. Now l'm struggling with 1# for post 2. Life

So the entire time l had everything right besides 1# for round 2. Now l'm struggling with 1# for post 2. Life
Did you end up finding everything in the end? I know you were struggling quite a bit with the single blue light one and the darkest star I’m the second round.

Back