Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

Thank you for another excellent round, I must admit clues 2, 4 and 5 were well hidden but fun once found and I love that they weren't obvious either. Well done once again, this game has been my favourite out of all the market stalls and attractions on the forum. 😊

Finished~!
Though still need to work on that round 2 again. This has been extremely fun, I love this sort of thing, I used to always do where wally and word search which I still enjoy!

@Mistreil thank you for hosting! Loved this event! @Pyoopi did you design all the rooms??? They look amazing, wish there was a real ispy book with more of these designs.
Pyoopi made the practice room, while I made the others! She was the one who came up with the brilliant event idea, but I ended up hosting it since she didn't have the time!

There'll be more right?
This is the last round!

Loved this event; thank you for running it! As others have said, I'd enjoy seeing it return. Round 4 was quick and easy for me, rounds 1 and 2 were medium, and round 3 was the one that had me puzzling the longest.

I was expecting the last round to be really tough. Thankfully, it wasn't challenging at all to find the objects and instead found it relaxing. Thanks for the Skye Spies challenge, Mistreil!

im driving myself insane trying to still find the smallest brown gear

edit: ok i just found it and that is def not brown on my screen

There aren't any more new rounds, but I did bring something else: hints!

If you're stuck on a puzzle, I've left hints by each item in a spoiler. Some are more helpful than others, but if you're stuck, perhaps now's a good time to look back. Happy holidays!

I may have misread "brown gear" as "brown bear" and spent far too long trying to find the wrong thing.

But I've got them all now, yay. Thanks for the fun event!

Back