Salai

Wub
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello, i am wanting to get skye if anyone would be so kind (and show mercy on my now dead soul) *cough* enough
To let me buy her for 250k (house upgrades dayum ಠ_ಠ) or trade peanut or annalise for her.
I recently have stayed up TWO NIGHTS NO SLEEP finally FINALLY see that beautiful angel from heaven camping and what happened? I restarted by accident ಠ_ಠ i was so happy. Now im beyond mad and depressed and heart broken.
So if anyone is kind and has the worlds biggest heart
Help.
Me.
Please. ಠ_ಠtake my money.

It does belong in another section, but it's easier if you just report it.

I'm glad you guys wanna help and everything, but by coming in here and saying, "This belongs in etc etc" is going to make the OP go make a new thread and leaving this thread both in the wrong section and dead.

So in the future, please just report it so someone on the staff can move the thread.

It does belong in another section, but it's easier if you just report it.

I'm glad you guys wanna help and everything, but by coming in here and saying, "This belongs in etc etc" is going to make the OP go make a new thread and leaving this thread both in the wrong section and dead.

So in the future, please just report it so someone on the staff can move the thread.
Thank you for the info =]

im so sorry i didnt know D: i'll go post somewhere else sorry its been awhile since ive been here

im so sorry i didnt know D: i'll go post somewhere else sorry its been awhile since ive been here

This is what ProfGallows posted about. Granted you'll go post somewhere else now, but it's more for those saying it's in the wrong section instead of reporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back