• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

it's all good fellas i understand
i've just had to hand out a lot of DQ this tourney
LbuEb.png

I updated the bracket as best as I could.
There's still one Loser's Bracket match that needs to be played and some DQ's i'm waiting on giving so it looks a bit messy but bare with ya boy.

Also Deadline for Round 3 Main Bracket matches and Round 2 Loser's Bracket will be
Monday at 10:00 PM PST.

(it's later than usual because i'm not home too much on monday's)

@Jeremy

Hey do you think you could make some sort of collectible to be given to the winner of this tourney? It could be some sort of title per say kinda like the "Champion" title that you get in Pokemon lol. That way in the next tournament whoever wins can battle the "Champion" for their title. If they win, well...you all have played Pokemon before owo~

Last edited:
The king has championed Lockfancy with a 2 - 0.

a potato is my next victim.
Time to show my steel.

Last edited:
The king has championed Lockfancy with a 2 - 0.

a potato is my next victim.
Time to show my steel.

Looks like I'm out again

Congrats Boidoh! Looks like fire and wind took out electricity in those matches. P:

I have again bested my oponent. The king reigns with a 2 - 0, with the latter being a three-stock win.

Just beat PuffleKirby in some intense matches and the last one had a pretty wild ending hahaha

I feel like if people have to be DQ'd and they've never even been on they should just be eliminated from the whole tournament. I guess a better way would be: If a player has been DQ'd once and all the rounds besides their's are done, then they automatically get DQ'd again, or something along that.

Back