• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

I'm going to have to forfeit. Schools making my schedule abit too busy in the next few weeks.

Alright I DQued Ashtot from the main bracket.

I double DQ'ed Crys by request and Okasan because Texas.

DK2 and ZZZ have yet to play their match so I'm thinking of getting some subs to take their place(already have one in mind so if you have one let me know lol)
Smh pls if you are reading this you two don't sign up for future tourneys if you ain't gonna show up to fight!

DK2 and ZZZ have yet to play their match so I'm thinking of getting some subs to take their place(already have one in mind so if you have one let me know lol)
Smh pls if you are reading this you two don't sign up for future tourneys if you ain't gonna show up to fight!

I just did my match against Glake lol. But I lost 0-2 so It's okay.

Due to inactivity on both ends of DanielKang2 and ZimZimZeroin, I feel that it would be easier to sub them with new participants, since I can't send both of them to the L-Bracket.
The new subs are badcrumbs and Jerey(he is making an account as I type this).
They will be fighting in the last Round 1 match as opposed to the first usernames that I mentioned.

Please understand and refrain from signing up for any tourneys if you cannot get your matches done.
Thank you and jav a nice day.

Dairy overload

Dairy overload

Lets just hope none of these people are lactose intolerant.
eyS2Ice.png

Welp, Jerey took it home, 2-0. Villager v villager was a little horrifying.

Thank you for subbing!
I am glad the match could be done so quickly!

With that, all the Round 1 matches are finally done!
Get those Round 2/Loser's Round 1 matches done folks!

WLDohYE.png

Back