• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

Should be fighting Beardo for Loser's tomorrow before the deadline, if for some reason our times don't sync, when is the latest we can ask for an extension?

Should be fighting Beardo for Loser's tomorrow before the deadline, if for some reason our times don't sync, when is the latest we can ask for an extension?

If it don't happen tomorrow then Saturday same time would be the new deadline! :)

Good games Cam. Sorry again for the controller issues the first match. I need to figure out how to host matches without that happening again.

**Amichann has decided to dropout of the tourney for personal reasons. DarkBrussel moves on!!

3 Loser's Bracket
&
2 Main Bracket
matches left to go, let's get em done folks!

teHujPI.png

Beat KainAronoele (2-0) in some fun match-up's.
:)

Haha, yeah! Thought the first match up was pretty funny! Kinda made me nervous too, lol xD

Good luck everyone on their other matches! Glad I was able to make it as long as I did ^^ was fun battling the ones I did ~

sorry to say i need to DQ myself :/ a lot of unwanted stuff adding itself to my life, just don't want to keep anyone waiting!!

Last edited:
Back