Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

The winner of the loser bracket gets sent back into the winner's bracket for the final round, so yes.

Losers brakcet doesn't mean you lost. The winner of losers goes go to the final match and gets 2nd or 1st place. It's just better not to have to play in losers because you have to play more matches.

Oh, ok. Well cool! Thanks for letting me know ^^

Officially starting the 48 hours deadline NOW!

You will have 2 days to play your match unless you request a 24 hour extension.

So on Tuesday, 1:30 PM PST(best coast time holla), I will be handing out DQ's if matches haven't been played yet and I'm not talking Dairy Queen!

no dq.jpg

Officially starting the 48 hours deadline NOW!

You will have 2 days to play your match unless you request a 24 hour extension.

So on Tuesday, 1:30 PM PST(best coast time holla), I will be handing out DQ's if matches haven't been played yet and I'm not talking Dairy Queen!

View attachment 86277

Can we still be handed ot Dairy Queen anyway? Mentioning it so many times is making me want some...

Can we still be handed ot Dairy Queen anyway? Mentioning it so many times is making me want some...

Here you go!!
HwSqVqxm.jpg

I can say that the tourney is running as smooth as this ice cream imo.
Thanks for getting your matches done quick and updating me with them results guys and gals.

Here you go!!
HwSqVqxm.jpg

I can say that the tourney is running as smooth as this ice cream imo.
Thanks for getting your matches done quick and updating me with them results guys and gals.

wish i could say no problemo but my opponent hasn't messaged me :mad:

images

Time to bust a nut!
I bring a pretteh good buster bar parfait :cool:
Can't DQ me, for I am the master DQer.​

It looks like I am going to miss out on this one too sadly. On a random note I did manage to get a new Wii U as of today. I'll look forward to winning the next tournament then. :p

You have forced me to bring in the best competitive gaming slogan ever.

Let's just hope I can redeem myself and live up to it this time haha

I think you might want to change your slogan my dear Lock.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bust+a+nut

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like I am going to miss out on this one too sadly. On a random note I did manage to get a new Wii U as of today. I'll look forward to winning the next tournament then. :p

Aww bummer man.
But atleast you got a new Wii U!
Looking forward to hopefully crossing paths in the next tourney.
:)

I think you might want to change your slogan my dear Lock.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bust+a+nut

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww bummer man.
But atleast you got a new Wii U!
Looking forward to hopefully crossing paths in the next tourney.
:)

I'll actually be able to use my same NNID soon, but only my eshop account and funds will save. Despite having the same NNID I would need to add all my friends again and recover my game data. I'll be using this time for training in Smash. I have been away from Wii U for over a month after all.

Temari lost 2-0 the last hit was a little mac ko hit we both had one life and BOOM across the map it was so epic temari was a nice challenge though

Back