• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

Sounds like a blast!

So it was 2-0?
Or 2-1?

Last edited:
Oh yeah I accidently broke the rules by it shifting to my able to change the settings and he ended the match as a no contest

Okay, I messaged Temari and she clarified everythang for me.
I'm going with that 2-1.
Congrats.

:)

Oh yeah I accidently broke the rules by it shifting to my able to change the settings and he ended the match as a no contest

Uhm remember you won round 1 cause I sudden deathed, then I won round 2, after that you turned on the custom stuff and I ended it cause it was best of 3. Then you won cause of little mac's KO move

Mr Jav, you guise aren't the only ones with inappropriate humor. I just use mine more sparingly so it's got better impact. Welcome to the world of competitive gaming. :cool:

Oh okay, sweet.
I just wasn't sure if you knew what it meant lol.
I hope you do well in the tourney and bust nuts everywhere!

Oh okay, sweet.
I just wasn't sure if you knew what it meant lol.
I hope you do well in the tourney and bust nuts everywhere!

haha ikr normally I dont catch on to most things but I definitely know where I'm going with that one, but granted thats pretty old skewl Dairy Queen humor. Couldnt resist. (Seriously "Peanut Buster" is a legit thing at DQ. "Bust a nut" was a slogan on a sign at my job LOL.)

I've been out of the ssb loop for quite a while but it'll be fun none-the-less. Good luck to everyone as well.

Last edited:
I'm going to need to practice more so I can make it past round two next time. It was definitely fun and challenging with the two people I did battle. Good luck to the remaining contestants.

Last edited:
I'm going to need to practice more so I can make it past round two next time. It was definitely fun and challenging with the two people I did battle. Good luck to the remaining contestants.

There is a Loser's Bracket my dude.
You're not out yet!

It looks like I am going to miss out on this one too sadly. On a random note I did manage to get a new Wii U as of today. I'll look forward to winning the next tournament then. :p

tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

---------

on a side note it looks like im gna get a pass for my first fight

straight to okasan

Last edited:
Got about 25 hours to complete your Round 1 matches folks.
Let me know if you need a 24 hour extension or have had trouble contacting someone.

Last edited:
Back