• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

I beat Lockfance 2-1. That was an intense game, jesus christ ;o; Nearly lost ;u;

Alright, updated the bracket.
Looks like there is 5 more matches to be played.

Get em' done if you can people!
S0fTOAx.png

I has returned from my trip. (With 4 amiibo)

What's the status concerning my match. Do I get a bye?

I has returned from my trip. (With 4 amiibo)

What's the status concerning my match. Do I get a bye?

Ooooh which ones?
I don't think Okasan is gonna show, so I'll wait until the deadline tomorrow to give you a bye.

i iwoll donate 1 tbt to this tourney thing whatvere i cnat rememebr wat its called.
☆~(ゝ。∂)

My opponent finally replied yesterday but again hasn't replied since....................................................................

why do people sign up to tournaments and then don't bother to show their face

Isn't Toon Link like really common? There were like 10 Toon Links in one store I went, and about 2 in a next one.

*Amichann has been granted a 24 hour extension vs PuffleKirby
*Ashtot has been granted a 24 hour extension vs Glake
*ZimZimZeroin has been granted a 24 hour extension vs DanielKang2

**Scizor has been DQ'ed from the main bracket and Jarrad moves on
**CookingOkasan has been DQ'ed from the main bracket(may also DQ from L-Bracket due to out of town) and Boidoh moves on

Round 2 Matches and Round 1 Loser's Bracket will be due Friday @ 1:45pm PST.
Will make slight exceptions for those who received an extension.
Thank you.
:)

Back