• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Your art is so cute ;o
Style: Simple Chibi
References:
EjZCHWOUcAA7Fnm.jpeg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): up to you! I would love a orange/fall coloured background if thats okay!
Payment: 75 tbt?

Style: simple chibi
References:

EjdyvqoU8AYXJyi

(In case it doesn't come across well in this picture, the hairstyle is meant to be a high ponytail!)

Details (pose/background/props/etc):

I would like the background to be a light, pastel pink or purple (your choice about what you think looks best!)
For the facial expression of the character, I would like it to be same as the second reference that you have on your page (the one with the blue background).

Payment: 50 TBT - would you like me to send this in advance of the drawing, seeing as this style does not come with a sketch?

Thank you! Been meaning to make my PFP a chibi of myself from a while, and I think that your simple chibi style would be really cute to have!

Style: simple chibi
References:

EjdyvqoU8AYXJyi

(In case it doesn't come across well in this picture, the hairstyle is meant to be a high ponytail!)

Details (pose/background/props/etc):

I would like the background to be a light, pastel pink or purple (your choice about what you think looks best!)
For the facial expression of the character, I would like it to be same as the second reference that you have on your page (the one with the blue background).

Payment: 50 TBT - would you like me to send this in advance of the drawing, seeing as this style does not come with a sketch?

Thank you! Been meaning to make my PFP a chibi of myself from a while, and I think that your simple chibi style would be really cute to have!
Thanks <3 You can send the tbt whenever you'd like.
The ponytail will end up looking like a bun since the simple chibi has the same angle as the reference if that's alright with you.

I like your lineless chibi tbh ☺

Style: Lineless Chibi
References:
2020091706572700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
orion2.png
2020100506001900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): both Raymond and Orion are hanging out by the beach, with nova lights and a toppled rocket in the beach background
Payment: 400 tbt (I'll pay you tbt in advance)

Thanks <3 You can send the tbt whenever you'd like.
The ponytail will end up looking like a bun since the simple chibi has the same angle as the reference if that's alright with you.

Hm... would it be possible to change the hairstyle to something else, in that case? Something like this? (It looks like the hairstyle on the purple sample from your front page.)

EjhP103U8AAsD-i

Thank you for letting me know about the angle! Once you confirm, I'll send over the TBT.

Hm... would it be possible to change the hairstyle to something else, in that case? Something like this? (It looks like the hairstyle on the purple sample from your front page.)

EjhP103U8AAsD-i

Thank you for letting me know about the angle! Once you confirm, I'll send over the TBT.
Yeah, I can do this hairstyle. :)

Style: Simple Chibi
References:
2020100417113700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Details: An autumn background with leaves
Payment: 50 tbt

Style: spooky icon
References:
83npjddeqq551.jpg

Feitan from HunterxHunter
Details (pose/background/props/etc): purple and black pls :)
Payment: 150 tbt

Back