• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

A lineless chibi for @Venn
Venn Lineless chibi commission.png

I've been working on commissions during the weekend.

hi!! :)

Style: simple chibi
References: will put at the bottom!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): i’d love for her to be smiling + a blue/white gradient background to match the boo in my sig + my current avatar if possible!
Payment: 50 tbt

0ED96B40-AC49-4449-8995-CBC196E3FAB7.jpeg
34DEF544-7B8D-4625-997A-C20F5FB2421B.jpeg

I love the new Spooky Halloween Icons! I had to come order one as soon as I saw them in your art thread. Thank you!

Style: Spooky Halloween Icons
References: Brody's Refs
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Anything spooky you feel like doing is fine with me!
Payment: 125 TBT

I love the new Spooky Halloween Icons! I had to come order one as soon as I saw them in your art thread. Thank you!

Style: Spooky Halloween Icons
References: Brody's Refs
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Anything spooky you feel like doing is fine with me!
Payment: 125 TBT
Thanks! <3 I'll add you to a slot.

Thanks! <3 I'll add you to a slot.
That sounds great! May I make a request for my icon? I just gave Brody purple eyes for Halloween. Could her eyes be purple in the icon, please? I'm sorry I didn't think to ask when I placed the order. Thank you!

Back