• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Some icons for @turtleyawesome.
turtleyawesome detailed chibi icon commission.png
turtleyawesome simple chibi commission.png

As always, slots are open :D Hopefully, I'll have a spooky style for Halloween.

Order form:
Style: Lineless Chibi
References:
EikZYfWVoAAUuJa

Details (pose/background/props/etc): I was hoping for a Fall/Autumn inspired picture. Maybe I can be walking along some trees with red/orange leaves or something and enjoying the nice, fall weather.
Payment: I can do 250TBT?

Order form:
References:
EikZYfWVoAAUuJa

Details (pose/background/props/etc): I was hoping for a Fall/Autumn inspired picture. Maybe I can be walking along some trees with red/orange leaves or something and enjoying the nice, fall weather.
Payment: I can do 250TBT?
Thanks for ordering, I'll add you to a slot :)

:love: I love your art! I definitely want to order but need to take pics of my resident rep in the outfit I'd like her to be in. I'll be back asap.
*dashes off to take pic*
Post automatically merged:

I have two quick questions. First, can we order more than one piece at a time? Second, for the lined chibis may we request a prop? I'd like to pay in TBT and I'd be more than happy to pay extra TBT for the prop. Thank you!

Last edited:
:love: I love your art! I definitely want to order but need to take pics of my resident rep in the outfit I'd like her to be in. I'll be back asap.
*dashes off to take pic*
Post automatically merged:

I have two quick questions. First, can we order more than one piece at a time? Second, for the lined chibis may we request a prop? I'd like to pay in TBT and I'd be more than happy to pay extra TBT for the prop. Thank you!
Yes and yes, just like, don't order 10 drawings at once 😅

Yes and yes, just like, don't order 10 drawings at once 😅
Yay! I'll behave. Promise!

Here's the form for the 1st piece I'd like:
Style: Simple chibi
References: My Brody - Ref set & Ref 2 (I included Brody's original refs but I'd like her to be wearing the heart pin in the second ref, please)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd like Brody looking mischievous if possible. If not then smiling would be great.
Payment: 50 TBT

Second form:
Style: Lined chibi
References: Brody's Outfit & Shirt Ref
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd love if my Brody could be cuddling a Great White Shark plushie. (My island is based on the movie JAWS.) As far as a pose I'm fine with whatever you think would look best. Thank you!
Payment: 150 TBT Base + Extra for prop

Please let me know how much I owe all together. I'm so excited to order! Thank you so much!

Yay! I'll behave. Promise!

Here's the form for the 1st piece I'd like:
Style: Simple chibi
References: My Brody - Ref set & Ref 2 (I included Brody's original refs but I'd like her to be wearing the heart pin in the second ref, please)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd like Brody looking mischievous if possible. If not then smiling would be great.
Payment: 50 TBT

Second form:
Style: Lined chibi
References: Brody's Outfit & Shirt Ref
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd love if my Brody could be cuddling a Great White Shark plushie. (My island is based on the movie JAWS.) As far as a pose I'm fine with whatever you think would look best. Thank you!
Payment: 150 TBT Base + Extra for prop

Please let me know how much I owe all together. I'm so excited to order! Thank you so much!
Looks good! Would 225 tbt all together work for you?

Looks good! Would 225 tbt all together work for you?
225 TBT sounds good! I know the rules say to pay after but if you'd like me to pay part or all of the TBT now I'd be happy to. Thank you!

225 TBT sounds good! I know the rules say to pay after but if you'd like me to pay part or all of the TBT now I'd be happy to. Thank you!
I prefer payment after the sketch is approved, since you'd be getting the final version soon. but if you want to pay early, you're welcome to :)

I prefer payment after the sketch is approved, since you'd be getting the final version soon. but if you want to pay early, you're welcome to :)
If it's okay with you I'll pay the 50 TBT for the Simple Chibi now since they don't have a sketch and I'll pay the rest afterward. Thanks! :)

Order form:
Style: lineless chibi
References:
B8FF5A4C-8104-4ABB-A60B-A8FFB9FF18DE.jpeg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): here is my character^^^ I’d like her holding the crescent wand (maybe blue>purple) and then Filbert wearing the same galaxy hoodie holding the green and white pinwheel (maybe with some little lines so it looks like it’s in motion). If we can maybe be standing/sitting on a Tetris blocked picnic blanket with shooting stars in the back ground with our TBT tree on one side that would be AWESOME!!!
Payment: your choice. TBT/cash/ or both. Just let me know!

References:
EizFbp1UcAY4MHP
and
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Some sort of autumn theme background with whatever pose you think looks best.
Payment: 300 tbt

Order form:
Style: lineless chibi
References:View attachment 322360
Details (pose/background/props/etc): here is my character^^^ I’d like her holding the crescent wand (maybe blue>purple) and then Filbert wearing the same galaxy hoodie holding the green and white pinwheel (maybe with some little lines so it looks like it’s in motion). If we can maybe be standing/sitting on a Tetris blocked picnic blanket with shooting stars in the back ground with our TBT tree on one side that would be AWESOME!!!
Payment: your choice. TBT/cash/ or both. Just let me know!
I would prefer rlc. I sent a dm about how much that would be, so lmk if it works for you!

References:
EizFbp1UcAY4MHP
and
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Some sort of autumn theme background with whatever pose you think looks best.
Payment: 300 tbt
Did you want a background with some autumn themed items? or and actual scene that your island rep and coco are in?

Order form:
Style: Which would be best for the pose ?
References:
B6A542D9-3295-42EA-95F3-7797F41F2C6C.jpeg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): so, DaCo and I live far from each other but talk & text everyday, so, I think it would be cute if we were sitting, back to back, leaning on each other while looking at our nook phones (texting each other)
Payment: RLC

so! Hello!! I am DaCoSim’s bestie and I am IN LOVE with what you are working on for her, so here I am! I want to commish a ‘bestie’ piece of DaCoSim’s and my mayors together!!

Last edited:
Back