• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Hello! Thank you for the ping! Here is my art request:

Style: Fullbody (thank you for letting me have these as a choice because I was on the pinglist!)
References: I'll message you details, it's another original character I made up
Details (pose/background/props/etc): It'll be in the message
Payment: 1600TBT or more, if need be

If that's all right, I'll sent the TBT and a message with the details. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you for the ping! Here is my art request:

Style: Fullbody (thank you for letting me have these as a choice because I was on the pinglist!)
References: I'll message you details, it's another original character I made up
Details (pose/background/props/etc): It'll be in the message
Payment: 1600TBT or more, if need be

If that's all right, I'll sent the TBT and a message with the details. Thanks!
Yeah! Go ahead and dm me I'll add you to a slot <3

Hi, I’m really sorry about before. It’s just I really really love your art. Can you please save my tbt spot until I have enough tbt please?

If not I’ll understand

Ink for @daringred_!

daringred-ink-water.png

Well will you still be selling art for tbt? (The icons like I had before ) Because I will try to save up for one
I might open the rlc only art for tbt at some point, but at this time, I can't say when as I have the current slots and only plan on offering the ink style for october.

Thank you so much! It's amazing and beautiful and I love it! Thank you for drawing so many of my original characters and bringing them to life!

Snowifer, if it would reduce stress for you or anything, I could be taken off of the TBT pinglist, if you don't have any plans to draw for TBT anymore. I still love your art, but if it would take some pressure off of you to not have a waiting list for something you're not really going to do anymore, I won't mind being taken off.

Snowifer, if it would reduce stress for you or anything, I could be taken off of the TBT pinglist, if you don't have any plans to draw for TBT anymore. I still love your art, but if it would take some pressure off of you to not have a waiting list for something you're not really going to do anymore, I won't mind being taken off.
I can definitely keep you on the list, it's just I don't really know when I'll open for tbt again.
I like to keep the option open if I ever feel like doing it again <3

Back