• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Style: lineless chibi
References: this lil cutie pie
Details (pose/background/props/etc): i want the general pose to be like this dreamworks logo. But i want the moon to be drawn like the tree bounty arch. rainy day with cedar trees below. exact pose as the boy in dreamworks logo but with a melancholic look to his face. Also holding his leaf umbrella and a fishing rod. not sure if this is complex to u or not so let me know
Payment: 125 tbt
Post automatically merged:

kinda got inspired by your julian chibi drawing haha
Alright details look good. I'll add you to a slot :D

Attachments

• BlushingTokki77 Simple Chibi.png
    BlushingTokki77 Simple Chibi.png
    277.5 KB · Views: 15
Style: full body detailed chibi
References:
It's my island rep and Nishinoya again lol, my rep has a different outfit and the jersey color for him is different, I added a picture in my refs
Refs Link
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Can they be in a side hug, with his free arm holding a volleyball and my rep holding up a peace sign/background just a volleyball court again, possibly with the net in it?
Payment: 400 tbt (lmk if that's not enough)

Style: full body detailed chibi
References:
It's my island rep and Nishinoya again lol, my rep has a different outfit and the jersey color for him is different, I added a picture in my refs
Refs Link
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Can they be in a side hug, with his free arm holding a volleyball and my rep holding up a peace sign/background just a volleyball court again, possibly with the net in it?
Payment: 400 tbt (lmk if that's not enough)
Everything looks good! The background isn't too complex, so 400 tbt is enough :D
I'll add you to a slot.

Your background all look amazing <33

Style: line less chibi
References:

Details (pose/background/props/etc): id love the background to be grass near a river and surrounded by mountains
Kinda like this: click
And all three of them laying on grass
Payment: is 425tbt enough?

Your background all look amazing <33

Style: line less chibi
References:

Details (pose/background/props/etc): id love the background to be grass near a river and surrounded by mountains
Kinda like this: click
And all three of them laying on grass
Payment: is 425tbt enough?

The background you'd want would be really big and detailed, so would 475 tbt work?

References: if you still had the picture of my rep, that's good. I can't find it ☹️
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she be wearing space pajamas and sleeping? Also,just ignore her glasses please.
Payment: 125 TBT
Post automatically merged:

References: if you still had the picture of my rep, that's good. I can't find it ☹
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she be wearing space pajamas and sleeping? Also,just ignore her glasses please.
Payment: 125 TBT
And make like a pastel cloudy background if that's fine?

Back