• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Can I grab a slot for a fair icon?

Order form:
Style: Simple Chibi icon
References:
C597C02A-56BB-44FE-A73A-AA35B993CCCA.jpeg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): Could I have the sleeping pose, z’s whatever works best for you.
Payment: 50TBT’s.

Style: Lined Chibi
References: Click!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Anything conveying her working!! (her links tab has the most info rn)
Payment: TBT

Hi! What kind of vibes does Squishy's Bakery have? So I can get an idea of what the background will be.

Ah yes! Well its quite pastel, based off of Squishy's colors, though especially pink. There's a seating area as well and even a bookshelf if people just want to sit, read, and munch on a treat. Its supposed to be super laid back with a sorta family atmosphere.

Oh and quick question cause I forget, when do you want me to pay you??

Ah yes! Well its quite pastel, based off of Squishy's colors, though especially pink. There's a seating area as well and even a bookshelf if people just want to sit, read, and munch on a treat. Its supposed to be super laid back with a sorta family atmosphere.

Oh and quick question cause I forget, when do you want me to pay you??
Thanks! I have a good idea of what to draw.

I prefer payment after the sketch is approved if that works for you.

Do you think you'd be willing to try my OC? I posted refs below! Let me know if I can provide any additional refs/information as well.

Style: Lineless Chibi
References:
1598677157633.png
1598677143141.png

kCDaaSl.gif
Details (pose/background/props/etc):
Something like this?
1598678371501.png
Payment: 300 TBT

Back for another commission of your art!
Order form:
Style: Simple chibi
Details (pose/background/props/etc): A pastel blueish indigo bg with some faint pencils behind would be lovely if possible! No pose preferences. Also with the clothes, the dress colour can be changed to something that goes nicely with the bg if yellow doesn't work, I'm not particularly fussed. References: My ACNH character except with straight long hair.
pRjcgFFMUG43-Hrf2UUHQBOjsXCVEUYYDrz7ty2t3jrJIPiX47-0zBrqUy6fICO0k53h_ittJQA8qdoW9MLxkqpSU-lrUPqiQ26SjZfIJVdwL4dh-T0CyhtwBdUv0CIBsxutQYGg

X79i4WIFtqLyo6woa6vVYP6IE-rhKyvZSxONDCPJxdfUyMQ-N7ZiLJqQq4_7esxyIg9dXIHWOHRmxJuRrfFDC7KeNf600OiUWj3OqGB9pBXZwHaMPbfnRej51Hq-7aF_CVUwV6VJ
I'll pay 70 tbt at least.

Hope this is all ok?

Do you think you'd be willing to try my OC? I posted refs below! Let me know if I can provide any additional refs/information as well.

Style: Lineless Chibi
References:
Details (pose/background/props/etc):
Something like this?
View attachment 311869
Payment: 300 TBT
Yeah, I can! Did you have anything in mind for a background? or just a plain color?

Back for another commission of your art!
Order form:
Style: Simple chibi
Details (pose/background/props/etc): A pastel blueish indigo bg with some faint pencils behind would be lovely if possible! No pose preferences. Also with the clothes, the dress colour can be changed to something that goes nicely with the bg if yellow doesn't work, I'm not particularly fussed. References: My ACNH character except with straight long hair.
pRjcgFFMUG43-Hrf2UUHQBOjsXCVEUYYDrz7ty2t3jrJIPiX47-0zBrqUy6fICO0k53h_ittJQA8qdoW9MLxkqpSU-lrUPqiQ26SjZfIJVdwL4dh-T0CyhtwBdUv0CIBsxutQYGg

X79i4WIFtqLyo6woa6vVYP6IE-rhKyvZSxONDCPJxdfUyMQ-N7ZiLJqQq4_7esxyIg9dXIHWOHRmxJuRrfFDC7KeNf600OiUWj3OqGB9pBXZwHaMPbfnRej51Hq-7aF_CVUwV6VJ
I'll pay 70 tbt at least.

Hope this is all ok?
Hi again! Yeah I can draw her. By faint pencils, did you mean like a gradient? Also, did you want her with or without the bangs?

Yeah, I can! Did you have anything in mind for a background? or just a plain color?

Hi again! Yeah I can draw her. By faint pencils, did you mean like a gradient? Also, did you want her with or without the bangs?
Ah sorry- I meant maybe a couple of simple little drawings of half-transparent pencils in the bg, sort of like how you have done flowers in the bg of one of your examples except pencils for this one. If it's a bit much just some stars or plain colour will be fine. I think I'll go without bangs for this one but I don't really mind honestly.

I don't want to provide anything too complicated so let me know if it is! I was thinking him standing on a cliff near the ocean like the below with a dark/cloudy sky only not such a far away perspective. Maybe with red lightning sparks surrounding him...

1598679757164.png

I don't want to provide anything too complicated so let me know if it is! I was thinking him standing on a cliff near the ocean like the below with a dark/cloudy sky only not such a far away perspective. Maybe with red lightning sparks surrounding him...

Yeah, I can do something like that. Everything looks good, so I'll add you to a slot.

Ah sorry- I meant maybe a couple of simple little drawings of half-transparent pencils in the bg, sort of like how you have done flowers in the bg of one of your examples except pencils for this one. If it's a bit much just some stars or plain colour will be fine. I think I'll go without bangs for this one but I don't really mind honestly.
Oooh. I thought you wanted the background to have a pencil drawn look or something. I can draw some pencils for the background.
I'll add you to a slot.

Style: lineless chibi
References:
Untitled62_20200830182804.png

Untitled62_20200830182719.png
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Pose for Molly, I want Kiba to stand normally with crossed arm, looking at Molly, so kinda to the right. For the background, a sunny sky and there's a cedar tree behind them (lol I'm not good at describing stuff).
Payment: 170tbt?
I really like Lolly's pose, I hope it's alright to use it

Back