• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄ Snowvale Cycling ★ Hiatus ❄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need to fix up lurkers list... will probably do it this weekend as I've been unwell this week >.<

Can I lurk for bob?

Sure ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Midge went into boxes and was adopted :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Simon has moved in.

I'd like to lurk for Peanut, Anchovy, and Tom!

Sure thing ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurkers list has been cleaned up a bit. Hopefully it being alphabetical will make it a bit more readable! Lurkers from before March have been removed, which leads me to my next point...

I have a new policy for lurking: you will be deleted off the lurkers list after 1 month. This is just to stop the list getting stupidly long. If, after a month, you're still looking for your lurked villager(s), please feel free to post again in the thread and I'll add you back :)

Last edited:
No longer lurking for Bob and Rosie. :)
Can I lurk for Fang instead?

Bump for Bob

tumblr_inline_o19cx9sln01stmbqz_500.gif

I'm no longer lurking for Vesta. Instead, can I lurk for Jacques so I can get a notified when he goes in boxes? Thanks!

Will you take 80 for Bob?

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, nvm sorry. i thought i had room for him D:

May I lurk for Phoebe, Bree, Papi, and Rod please? Thanks :)

Sorry, but 3 villagers is the lurking limit (to keep things manageable for me). I've added you for the first 3 in your list. Let me know if you'd like to switch one of them out for Rod instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bob still available?

Yes, he is!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back