• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So do you like my Hanukkah banner?

Propaganda Man said:
It's nice, I think a night setting would have worked better. There is too much white.
Whatever, I don't have any night things for winter =o

So I'd have to spend more time trying to make it look like night, which probably wouldn't come out right anyway.

It wasn't actually that light, I brightened it up a good amount because I just liked how it looked. It doesn't go good with this skin I guess, but oh well!

OddCrazyMe said:
Happy Hanukkah...

rawr.
Yah, I was about to say that. It's Happy Hanakkah ont merry ;), RACIST!

Hey, wait a minute...that's a Kwanza thing not a Menorah! This is so racist, I mean religionist.

Super_Naruto said:
stormcommander said:
Who says it's Kwanza? It has 7 candles.
A menorah has 9 slots for candles.
The Bible (Exodus 25:31-40) lists the instructions for the construction of the menorah used in the temple:

31 And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made, even its base, and its shaft; its cups, its knops, and its flowers, shall be of one piece with it. 32 And there shall be six branches going out of the sides thereof: three branches of the candlestick out of the one side thereof, and three branches of the candle-stick out of the other side thereof

Back