• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

So, how many hours have you played the game?

Story

Birds Forever
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I’m sitting at 295 hours. Longest I’ve ever played anything on my Switch so far. So much left to do!
In comparison I played New Leaf for 992 hrs...yeesh.

i had like 670 hours last time i checked (this morning) so maybe around 670-675 hours lol
funny part is that's not the most hours i've spent on a switch game 😂

i think i'd be by 600+ by now if i've gotten the game earlier, but i got it a month after c': sitting @ 440+ hrs and my island's still bleh

about 390 hours for me o: it’s already climbed its way to be my third most played game of all time! i think my file of new leaf had about 350 hours in comparison

445 hours at the moment. Closing in on Dragon Quest Builders 2 which is my most played game at 500 hours.

It's over 300 hours the last time I checked.
It's satisfying but scary at the same time to think how much I've been sitting on my butt and playing this game.

Last time i checked, i got 50 hours (Making it my 4th most played game after Odyssey, Smash ultimate, and Splatoon2.)

I've been playing New Horizons since the day it was released, and right now I'm at 540+ hours. For comparison, my next closest game on the Switch is at 75+ hours, and on the 3DS my most played game (which, fittingly enough, was New Leaf) is only at 169 hours. Definitely insane to think about, given that the game's only been out for 71 days so far.

500 hours+ right now. I've been playing less and less since release, but I still do my dailies and do trades. I got my AC switch shortly before the game came out so it's my most played game by far followed by Splatoon 2 at 120 hours.

With Xenoblade coming Tuesday for me, I'll probably take a break lmao

400+ hours for me, but half of that time is just me staring at the screen 😅 My playtime isn't accurate, lol

~550 hours definitely my most played game now Im only at like 200-300 hours on Splatoon 2, BOTW and Stardew Valley

Officially surpassed Splatoon 2 (410) with 580 hours. These days I have been playing less though.

Currently at 490 hours. Its one of the only switch games I have so it doesnt surprise me

Back