• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So what did you name your town?

Named it Maple Town. Not sure why, it was just the first thing that popped into my head when I started playing.

That's how I work, every reset I think up a new name. I went Derynix -> Novata -> Frosting, and kept Frosting.

Which so far has turned out hilarious because it looks like everything is censored. xD
Pelly: Welcome to the Frosting post office!

That's how I work, every reset I think up a new name. I went Derynix -> Novata -> Frosting, and kept Frosting.

Which so far has turned out hilarious because it looks like everything is censored. xD
Pelly: Welcome to the Frosting post office!

LOL. That is kinda funny.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who used Skyrim town names :D my latest gamecube Animal Crossing village is called Whiterun.

As for New Leaf; it's going to be Fishburg. (when I get the game lol)

I named it Twinleaf!

Of all the starter towns in pokemon, Twinleaf reminds me the most about Animal Crossing :)

I thought about name my town Gondolin since a few weeks ago. It's a pretty cool name of a wonderful city. Even if it has fallen.
There are no orcs nor dragons in AC ;D
I've started to play yesterday. This is the first post I see (and replay) in this forum.
So, I hope we can unite our kingdoms, and make a stronger one.
Add me friend!
3394-3711-5602

Valmont - it's a French name meaning "Mountain valley". It's also fitting because my home will be Versailles inspired, scattered with rococo furniture. Very French xD

It took me maybe 6 hours of thinking of a name... I never did get a good name so I took a trash name and named my town...

Town is named "StarLoft"

I am a classical music fan, so I named my town "Tam Tam," which is what the gong in an orchestra is called. :)

Back