So, who else likes random villager placement? XD

I feel the exact same way! ^.^ I wouldn't like to control where they live, I like to let them choose :p

Yeah! I don't exactly want to become so controlling of my town anyway. I like to be more relaxed with my town layout or it kind of just annoys me daily. I'd rather not become overly OCD about it because it'll become a habit and whenever someone moves into a bad place I'd be 10x more annoyed about it.

Yeah! I don't exactly want to become so controlling of my town anyway. I like to be more relaxed with my town layout or it kind of just annoys me daily. I'd rather not become overly OCD about it because it'll become a habit and whenever someone moves into a bad place I'd be 10x more annoyed about it.
Exactly! It's supposed to be a nice relaxing game, so I don't want to stress about it :p

I hate it and I wish I could just chose the locations myself. Now I have to soft-reset them where I want them and... that can take a whole day.

It IS better than the signposts from the earlier games, but now that there are no restrictions, WHY not just let us choose instead of making people like me soft-reset for hours. If you saw my town, you would understand.

Currently I am building PWP:s to force my upcoming villagers to where I want them.

Last edited:
I hate it and I wish I could just chose the locations myself. Now I have to soft-reset them where I want them and... that can take a whole day.

It IS better than the signposts from the earlier games, but now that there are no restrictions, WHY not just let us choose instead of making people like me soft-reset for hours. If you saw my town, you would understand.

Currently I am building PWP:s to force my upcoming villagers to where I want them.
In my opinion the reason they don't let us choose is because it would be too dictating over the town. It also adds to the mystery ^.^ I understand some people want their town exactly as they want it, but it's your choice to soft-reset - the game isn't forcing you to do it.

Back