• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

Aww thank you and more so I can’t thank you & Janelle enough for this ;-; keep on doing what you’re doing soggy! Beautiful work as always!💙🤧
sdfkjsd thank you too for being so sweet adkfjdslkjfsd i'll be working on your order very soon!! <333333333

So glad you are getting so many commissions!

My signature art was made by the one and only soggy.
If you order one plushie art, and if you want to, I will make it into a signature of your liking, free of charge. So order now!! :)

If you order one plushie art, and if you want to, I will make it into a signature of your liking, free of charge. So order now!! :)
amg are you sureee!! that is the sweetest but also i will feel ultra bad for you for offering free services!! especially when your sigs are so pretty and so many people love them T_T

Your art is incredible! I'd love to commission a piece. ^^

ORDER FORM

Style:
Plush YCH (+9)
Ref: I'll provide better references later, but below are some pics that I've got handy.
Dark brown hair - short fade on the sides, longer on top with a little swoosh in the front. Warm brown eyes.
Grey color-block dress shirt. Black/navy denim pants. White high-tops (pictured separately).
20200611_075802.jpg
20200611_075944.jpg
20200611_104557.jpg
Other notes: Star-gazing. Content/ inspired/ peaceful expression. Holding Kidd and maybe Fang. I sort of imagine holding Kidd close in one arm and Fang hanging by my side in the other hand. But your work is amazing, and I don't wanna give too much direction. :)
Total: $47.50

Plush ref: Apollo, Bianca, Fang, Kidd, Lucky, Merengue, Pecan, Phoebe, Raymond, Rod.

amg are you sureee!! that is the sweetest but also i will feel ultra bad for you for offering free services!! especially when your sigs are so pretty and so many people love them T_T
Totally fine with it! You deserve it! And I will help if I can. :)

I was looking at your art last night, and it's really really cool! I'd love to check in with you after this commission ^^

Hi, I would love to commission you if you still have slots available!!

Style: colored bust
Ref: [x]
Other notes: I only have one (old) ref, so I'd love her drawn with the mask on the side of her head, and with purple/amethyst eyes! I'd also love for her to have a shy smile
Total: $20

Your art is incredible! I'd love to commission a piece. ^^

ORDER FORM

Style:
Plush YCH (+9)
Ref: I'll provide better references later, but below are some pics that I've got handy.
Dark brown hair - short fade on the sides, longer on top with a little swoosh in the front. Warm brown eyes.
Grey color-block dress shirt. Black/navy denim pants. White high-tops (pictured separately).
Other notes: Star-gazing. Content/ inspired/ peaceful expression. Holding Kidd and maybe Fang. I sort of imagine holding Kidd close in one arm and Fang hanging by my side in the other hand. But your work is amazing, and I don't wanna give too much direction. :)
Total: $47.50

Plush ref: Apollo, Bianca, Fang, Kidd, Lucky, Merengue, Pecan, Phoebe, Raymond, Rod.

Aww thank you so much!! <3 <33 Definitely, I'll send you a sketch to make sure it's going in the right direction! Would you prefer the villagers to be around you or all on one side? Let me know which you'd prefer! You can also dm me your paypal address for the invoice c:
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I would love to commission you if you still have slots available!!

Style: colored bust
Ref: [x]
Other notes: I only have one (old) ref, so I'd love her drawn with the mask on the side of her head, and with purple/amethyst eyes! I'd also love for her to have a shy smile
Total: $20

Hello! Yes I'm still open! c:
Sure, dm me your paypal address please! I'll send you a wip for this one just to make sure i got the details right, if you dont mind!! ;u; I don't want to mess up the dress or mask details!

Oml your art is too cute ... I need my lil Mushy villager done! * __ *
Style: Balloon YCH
Ref: Here!
Other notes:
Total: $16 unless the balloon changes are extra.

Balloon changes: Mushroom, maple leaf, and acorn balloons?
Dusk or night: Day!

Oml your art is too cute ... I need my lil Mushy villager done! * __ *
Ref: Here!
Other notes:
Total: $16 unless the balloon changes are extra.

Balloon changes: Mushroom, maple leaf, and acorn balloons?
Dusk or night: Day!

thank youu and omgosh i love her freckles!! the balloon changes are included so i yes i can do the mushroom, maple and acorn balloons <3
dm me your paypal address please! c:

Last edited:
Hi soggy c: Would like to order:

First order
Ref:
unknown.png
for reference; Gold rose crown, Mom’s apron (flowers), white ribbon sandals, gray brow line glasses, pochette not needed
Other notes: blue hearts in eyes, noticeable blush, pouty face, dusk sky
Balloon changes :
310.jpg
242.jpg
311.jpg
<-- Nightmare egg, Galaxy Egg, Dreamy Egg

Here's your commission! Hope you like her <33

Blink..png

could i grab a tbt slot if it's still open? ;~; 💖🥺 would it be possible to do both?

could i grab a tbt slot if it's still open? ;~; 💖🥺 would it be possible to do both?

yes, you can grab both slots!! <33 send me your order forms please!

I'd love to do an icon for tbt if it's still available
oo yess send me an order form please!

yes, you can grab both slots!! <33 send me your order forms please!

oo yess send me an order form please!

Style: Sparkle
Ref: Other notes: Just something cute for her pose! I trust you!! 🥰💖
Total: 850 TBT

Style: Icon
Ref: Other notes: N/A
Total: 250 TBT

TBT Total: 1,100 TBT 🥺💖

Thank you!!!

i can do one more for you c:
Thank you so much for considering!

Ref:
FB_IMG_1591936233790.jpgFB_IMG_1592226179052.jpg
Other notes: N/A

Thanks again, it's kind of lucky to stumble upon having a TBT slot open. Do I send the payment now?

Last edited:
Style: Sparkle
Ref: Other notes: Just something cute for her pose! I trust you!! 🥰💖
Total: 850 TBT

Ref: Other notes: N/A

TBT Total: 1,100 TBT 🥺💖

Thank you!!!

aww her dress is so cute ;o; <33
send me the tbt please, i'll add you to the slots <3 <3

Thank you so much for considering!

Ref:
View attachment 273390
Other notes: N/A

Thanks again, it's kind of lucky to stumble upon having a TBT slot open. Do I send the payment now?

You're very welcome! glad to see it's so popular :')
Yes please, and i'll add you to the slots <3

Back