soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

Style: Icon
Ref:
1592072621500.png
Other notes: smiling! <3 could you do her hair brown and pink? (either highlights or gradient is a-OK, and you can leave off the flower) <3
and brown eyes would be lovely thank you <3
Total: $8 USD plus note below >///<

hii soggy, you did this commish for me a few months ago:
1592073715834.png

it was before I decided I wanted my rep to have multicolored hair, so would you be open to changing it to be brown and pink instead of just pink? I can pay you $5 usd for the change, just add it to the invoice for the above icon commission! or let me know if you can't do it, that's ok as well, since I didn't request it initially ^^;;

Here's a super rough sketch! How's the placement of the villagers working out for you? c:
Oh my gosh.. this is perfect. I love the way they're grouped and posed. It captures so much of their personality. Really, really incredible work - thank you! <3

Edit: And the stars in his eyes are :love:

Style: Icon
Ref: Other notes: smiling! <3 could you do her hair brown and pink? (either highlights or gradient is a-OK, and you can leave off the flower) <3
and brown eyes would be lovely thank you <3
Total: $8 USD plus note below >///<

hii soggy, you did this commish for me a few months ago:

it was before I decided I wanted my rep to have multicolored hair, so would you be open to changing it to be brown and pink instead of just pink? I can pay you $5 usd for the change, just add it to the invoice for the above icon commission! or let me know if you can't do it, that's ok as well, since I didn't request it initially ^^;;

Welcome again!! <3 <3 Oke doke, and I can do the hair changes for you no worries! c:
I'll be sending you an invoice soon!

I have a question about the plushie chibis- will you do the plushies as humans? I have a character I'd love to see in your style and was thinking of having her husband be the plushie cause its cute, but I didn't know if you only did em as animals.

PLUS may I order three things at once? Not only do I have my own thing to request, but I have two other things I wanna request.

Last edited:
I have a question about the plushie chibis- will you do the plushies as humans? I have a character I'd love to see in your style and was thinking of having her husband be the plushie cause its cute, but I didn't know if you only did em as animals.

PLUS may I order three things at once? Not only do I have my own thing to request, but I have two other things I wanna request.
Yes!! I have some examples here! c:
You can order 3 at once, and you'll get the 10% discount for the whole order with the sale!! <3
Post automatically merged:

Oh my gosh.. this is perfect. I love the way they're grouped and posed. It captures so much of their personality. Really, really incredible work - thank you! <3

Edit: And the stars in his eyes are :love:
sdlajfsdlf yess!! thank you for the lovely comment and i'll continue on <3

Request 1.
Style: Balloon YCH
Ref: click!
Other notes: Could the bow be a matching color? I don't have any in game that actually do match
Balloon changes: All hearts! Purple/Pink pastels
Dusk or night: Night

Request 2.
Style: Plush YCH
Plush Ref: click!
Other notes: a goofy, fun expression maybe?

Request 3.
Ref: click! edit: in her alt references are animal crossing screenies of her, if those would be useful!!
Plush Ref: click! (I know he's not nearly as cute thats why I need cute art of him)
Other Notes: can you make them both blushy in some way?

Total: 48 USD - 10% = $43.20 (I think because I'm terrible at math, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Hopefully thats all good. PLEASE contact me if none of the references work or you need more. I can send payment whenever!! Also the first two comms are for friends of mine, that's why I listed em first. :D

Last edited:
Request 1.
Style: Balloon YCH
Other notes: Could the bow be a matching color? I don't have any in game that actually do match
Balloon changes: All hearts! Purple/Pink pastels
Dusk or night: Night

Request 2.
Plush Ref: click!
Other notes: a goofy, fun expression maybe?

Request 3.
Plush Ref: click! (I know he's not nearly as cute thats why I need cute art of him)
Other Notes: can you make them both blushy in some way?

Total: 48 USD - 10% = $43.20 (I think because I'm terrible at math, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Hopefully thats all good. PLEASE contact me if none of the references work or you need more. I can send payment whenever!! Also the first two comms are for friends of mine, that's why I listed em first. :D

Yes!! Got it! c: You can dm me your paypal address and I'll send you the invoice!
Sure, the references should be enough but if i need more i'll let you know <3 <3

Your art is incredible! I'd love to commission a piece. ^^

ORDER FORM

Style:
Plush YCH (+9)
Ref: I'll provide better references later, but below are some pics that I've got handy.
Dark brown hair - short fade on the sides, longer on top with a little swoosh in the front. Warm brown eyes.
Grey color-block dress shirt. Black/navy denim pants. White high-tops (pictured separately).
Other notes: Star-gazing. Content/ inspired/ peaceful expression. Holding Kidd and maybe Fang. I sort of imagine holding Kidd close in one arm and Fang hanging by my side in the other hand. But your work is amazing, and I don't wanna give too much direction. :)
Total: $47.50

Plush ref: Apollo, Bianca, Fang, Kidd, Lucky, Merengue, Pecan, Phoebe, Raymond, Rod.

Here you go! Thanks for waiting and I hope you like it <3 <3
Madrox6.png

Here you go! Thanks for waiting and I hope you like it <3 <3
I'm blown away.. this is beautiful. I can't believe how amazing it turned out (and way faster than I expected). It's actually my first commission ever, and it couldn't have been a better experience. You have so much talent. Thank you! <3

I'm blown away.. this is beautiful. I can't believe how amazing it turned out (and way faster than I expected). It's actually my first commission ever, and it couldn't have been a better experience. You have so much talent. Thank you! <3

Awww I'm suuuper glad you liked it and thank you for trying out and commissioning me!! c:
You're very very welcome!!! and thanks again for the lovely message :') <3 <3

thank you so much!!! she looks so adorable!! I love the way you drew her!! and no problem about the wips, it was worth it! <3

You're so welcome!!! I'm glad you're happy with it ;u; <3 <3

Last edited:
the bench style... oh my f---..................
see you next month, i NEED that but im broke atm ;-; god dang i love your styles so so much

Hi soggy!! Changed my mind with the reference (this one had better clothing options but still a lot more accurate than my island rep hehe)

Style: Bust
Ref: [1] [2] [this for the hair]
Other notes:
  • expression: something cheerful/happy or excited
  • please exclude the sleeves from the top
  • if possible, could you make the pink parts of her hair closer to the something like the 3rd reference pic (or more of an orangey pink)
  • her hair can cover her ears! but if the earrings end up showing could you change the metal from gold to silver?
Total: $20

Let me know if the refs and notes are okay! I feel like it's a lot ><

the bench style... oh my f---..................
see you next month, i NEED that but im broke atm ;-; god dang i love your styles so so much

omgosh thank you allainah ;u; ❤ ❤

Hi soggy!! Changed my mind with the reference (this one had better clothing options but still a lot more accurate than my island rep hehe)

Style: Bust
Ref: [1] [2] [this for the hair]
Other notes:
  • expression: something cheerful/happy or excited
  • please exclude the sleeves from the top
  • if possible, could you make the pink parts of her hair closer to the something like the 3rd reference pic (or more of an orangey pink)
  • her hair can cover her ears! but if the earrings end up showing could you change the metal from gold to silver?
Total: $20

Let me know if the refs and notes are okay! I feel like it's a lot ><
Hi again!! no worries about the notes, that will help me make sure the commission will turn out the way you like it >u<
Got it and I'll send a wip for it!!! <3 dm me your paypal address for the invoice please!

These are really good! I love the effort you put into these drawings... I can't wait for mine! (Take your time though...) I was in the right place at the right time seriously... Though just a question? In my reference my resident has pilot shades which you can't see their eyes at all and out of all icons I've seen doesn't have one... Wondering would it still be good to remove those glasses? Or it might still look good? Thank you

Back