• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

Ref:
villager1.PNG

Expression: Happy / :3
Style: Plush YCH
Plush ref: Would I be able to get Raymond and Katt? I'd be totally fine paying the extra $2 for Katt

Ref: View attachment 270129
Expression: Happy / :3
Style: Plush YCH
Plush ref: Would I be able to get Raymond and Katt? I'd be totally fine paying the extra $2 for Katt
Yes, definitely! Which one would you like for your character to be holding? Also would you like to choose where the other villager to be? :3
Send me a dm with your paypal address and I'll invoice you! Thank you ;u; <33

Yes, definitely! Which one would you like for your character to be holding? Also would you like to choose where the other villager to be? :3
Send me a dm with your paypal address and I'll invoice you! Thank you ;u; <33
If they can't both be in the arms then I'll have Raymond be the one being held! You can put Katt wherever you think she fits lol

Style: PLUSH YCH
Ref: hana
Other notes: happy-teary expression, hugging the plush, and if possible to show the star pochette peeking on the side. thank you so much. ;3;
Plush ref: Cyrano please <3 please show how thick his eyebrows are and if you could also add those tiny glasses x'D cyrano bb
TOTAL: 16 USD

Do you happen to have a paypal where I can send it too? I have a different currency. 😫

Thank you soo much! ^.^ <3

Style: PLUSH YCH
Ref: hana
Other notes: happy-teary expression, hugging the plush, and if possible to show the star pochette peeking on the side. thank you so much. ;3;
Plush ref: Cyrano please <3 please show how thick his eyebrows are and if you could also add those tiny glasses x'D cyrano bb
TOTAL: 16 USD

Do you happen to have a paypal where I can send it too? I have a different currency. 😫

Thank you soo much! ^.^ <3

Of course! omg those glassess lmaooo he's so cute!!!
If you don't mind you can dm me your paypal and I'll send you an invoice to pay! c:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH your art is so CUTE!!! I hope its okay if I make three orders, and if it isn’t then I’ll just go with the plushie order! 😭

Name: Janelle
Ref: my rep with the yellow mom apron, please see attached photos!
Expression: Toothy grin and blush, just overly happy and excited!
Style: Plushies 😭😭😭
Plushies: Goldie, Lucky, Tutu, Fang, Dom, Sherb, Marshal, Raymond, Walker, and Snake please!
Total Offer: If I did my math correctly (lol), $51.00! ^^

Ref: my witchy oc, please see attached photos!
Expression: Wide-eyed and surprised heh
Style: Bust with colors ❤❤❤
Total Offer: $20.00

Style: Balloon YCH
Ref:
Untitled_Artwork-56.png
unknown.png
Other notes: If possible, keep the eyes bright yellow somehow. pouting, eyes open, Night Sky
Balloon changes :
178.jpg
179.jpg
181.jpg
<-- Pink heart, Bright Green Flower, Yellow Star

Attachments

• 17D7ED55-C4E2-41B0-951C-71A114E6C1B9.jpeg
    17D7ED55-C4E2-41B0-951C-71A114E6C1B9.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 5FF6A541-02AB-4512-BDDD-075E53F259DA.jpeg
    5FF6A541-02AB-4512-BDDD-075E53F259DA.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH your art is so CUTE!!! I hope its okay if I make three orders, and if it isn’t then I’ll just go with the plushie order! 😭

Name: Janelle
Ref: my rep with the yellow mom apron, please see attached photos!
Expression: Toothy grin and blush, just overly happy and excited!
Style: Plushies 😭😭😭
Plushies: Goldie, Lucky, Tutu, Fang, Dom, Sherb, Marshal, Raymond, Walker, and Snake please!
Total Offer: If I did my math correctly (lol), $51.00! ^^

Ref: my witchy oc, please see attached photos!
Expression: Wide-eyed and surprised heh
Style: Bust with colors ❤❤❤
Total Offer: $20.00

Style: Balloon YCH
Ref:
Untitled_Artwork-56.png
unknown.png
Other notes: If possible, keep the eyes bright yellow somehow. pouting, eyes open, Night Sky
Balloon changes :
178.jpg
179.jpg
181.jpg
<-- Pink heart, Bright Green Flower, Yellow Star

omggg of course you can!! thank you so much ;A; <333
whoops you get one default free plush with the plush YCH so it will be $47.5 for the plush order! c:
Are there any preference for the position of the plushies? I can draw them around you or just on the right side of the character like the sample!!
Total will be $47.5 + $20 +$16 = $83.5 and it will be $75.15 after the discount, dm me your paypal address and I'll invoice you!
Also do you mind letting me know which game your character with the yellow crown is from? It's super duper adorbs!!!! TAT <3 <3

Back