soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

Congrats on your project soggy, so glad you are getting big things during this time, best of luck!!

Hiya 💗 Back again. c:
Hehe...

Style: Bust - Colored
Ref: [hana]
Other notes:

• can you make the off-shoulder sleeves to be a little bit lower than usual, please also add-in a peeking tattoo on the top right shoulder (tattoo word is "bloom") [shoulder tat ref pic]
  • can you also make the sleeves to be ¾ instead of going all the way to the wrists and a sun tattoo on the left arm, a little bit lower on the wrist [my sun tat]
  • she's also wearing a small gold flower necklace (just the hand is blocking it. T.T)
  • winking, happy expression~
  • please remove the hands on her face, maybe a waving hand signal instead (left side)
  • the flowers on her hair, any flower design is good, as long as the whole crown is gold but dainty
Total: $20
Please let me know if you may need any clarification or more reference pictures~ n-n;
Also wondering, if this can be made into an icon too? Would that be my 3rd order, well I'm still kinda deciding, not sure lol. 😅 👉 👈
Thanks again. 💖

Hey!! Here's a rough sketch c:
Let me know if the details are alright especially with the tattoos!
serudesu.png

Hey!! Here's a rough sketch c:
Let me know if the details are alright especially with the tattoos!
View attachment 278682
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH T_T
yes everything looks so good! even my sun tattoo ;__;
thanks so much!! T_T;
just for the bloom tattoo, if you can make it more cursive/calligraphy style and all lowercase, that would be great. ;~; <3
LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH T_T

Oh and how's your project going? I hope it's going well. :3

EDIT; do you do couple busts... o3o;;

Last edited:
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH T_T
yes everything looks so good! even my sun tattoo ;__;
thanks so much!! T_T;
just for the bloom tattoo, if you can make it more cursive/calligraphy style and all lowercase, that would be great. ;~; <3
LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH T_T

Oh and how's your project going? I hope it's going well. :3

EDIT; do you do couple busts... o3o;;
eeeeee YASS ok that is great!! oke doke ill change the bloom tattoo, thanks for letting me know ;u; <33
aaa the project is going well thank you for asking <3 it will be ending soon so i can spend more time here!
yess i can do couple busts c: they will be x2 of the price! also i love love love your sig!!! all the good art amg <3 <3 <3

eeeeee YASS ok that is great!! oke doke ill change the bloom tattoo, thanks for letting me know ;u; <33
aaa the project is going well thank you for asking <3 it will be ending soon so i can spend more time here!
yess i can do couple busts c: they will be x2 of the price! also i love love love your sig!!! all the good art amg <3 <3 <3
okie thank you so much T_T <3
Awww i'm glad then n_n but take a break too, i don't want you to get burned out ): <3
Oh okie okie o3o gotta find good busty photo for ref xD might be last one. x'D
oh yeah, im on the edge cause i don't want it to end up in spoilers and hoping i won't get outed for it since i like to showcase my artists ;w;
i mean its in reasonable height reqs too so ;~;
i thought of making an island journal for the sole reason of keeping my artists art there x'D

okie thank you so much T_T <3
Awww i'm glad then n_n but take a break too, i don't want you to get burned out ): <3
Oh okie okie o3o gotta find good busty photo for ref xD might be last one. x'D
oh yeah, im on the edge cause i don't want it to end up in spoilers and hoping i won't get outed for it since i like to showcase my artists ;w;
i mean its in reasonable height reqs too so ;~;
i thought of making an island journal for the sole reason of keeping my artists art there x'D
yes i will!!! i'll prob open after a week or two of rest, thank youu ;u; i can wait a bit for the reference no hurry at all!!
omg YEAH it would be so sad if you had to hide all the lovely art under a spoiler :'c
and you should start a journal!!! that is such a sweet idea and you can show off your collection hehehe <3
ALSO!! here's your final commission!! Thank you so much for waiting you have been the sweetest and the most patient 😘 😘 <3 <3
serudesu.png

yes i will!!! i'll prob open after a week or two of rest, thank youu ;u; i can wait a bit for the reference no hurry at all!!
omg YEAH it would be so sad if you had to hide all the lovely art under a spoiler :'c
and you should start a journal!!! that is such a sweet idea and you can show off your collection hehehe <3
ALSO!! here's your final commission!! Thank you so much for waiting you have been the sweetest and the most patient 😘 😘 <3 <3
View attachment 279941
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH T_T <3
THANK YOU AGAIN.
Maybe I'll do that. n_n
But I don't know cause its strictly for island? But I'm not sure. ;w;

💘💓💛💚🧡💜💙💝💗💕😍💖😻

oh and would mind putting me on your pinglist too for when you reopen. C:
Might fulfill my 3rd order with you XDDDD
... for a couple bust c:
hehe thank you @soggy

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH T_T <3
THANK YOU AGAIN.
Maybe I'll do that. n_n
But I don't know cause its strictly for island? But I'm not sure. ;w;

💘💓💛💚🧡💜💙💝💗💕😍💖😻

oh and would mind putting me on your pinglist too for when you reopen. C:
Might fulfill my 3rd order with you XDDDD
... for a couple bust c:
hehe thank you @soggy

awwww no problem at all love ;u; <3 <3 <3 also you used it as your icon!!!! thank you for liking it!!!!!!!!
ohmy i didnt it's strictly for island! hopefully the mods are okay with it!!
yess of course i'll add you in right away p3p ❤ ❤

Helloooo :3
I loooooove your art <3
Can I be on the pinglist? :D

Style: Plush YCH
Ref:
107378316_227427088219893_9048442155036391950_n.jpg
107504098_3344956885535148_4134011915906872779_n.jpg

Other notes: same pose as the style refs, mouth closed like the first two examples you have :3
Total: 16 USD

Plush ref: Judy

<3

Last edited:
Actually I was wondering If I could commission 3 different ones for when you're ready? :>
So 3 slots?
Let me know :D

Last edited:
@LOEY @Kailah @thedragmeme @serudesu @MayorSophie23

I'm open again! Hopefully the tag works and I'm also accepting just one TBT slot, first come first serve!
Post automatically merged:

Actually I was wondering If I could commission 3 different ones for when you're ready? :>
So 3 slots?
Let me know :D
Ahh yes I am open now! So sorry I missed your message ;u;

Last edited:
style PLUSH YCH
can you do my acnh resident Holding a Tia plush please?
F9F200F6-1E23-4E9E-9280-B72D0DE8E10B.jpeg

How much tbt do you want for it? Btw there’s teddies and flowers on the dress. & Tia is the elephant villager

Attachments

• 5E17C006-6534-4C21-AB97-8A00911A0941.jpeg
    5E17C006-6534-4C21-AB97-8A00911A0941.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 8BF3391D-71D6-49B0-A6E2-44BEC9CCC266.jpeg
    8BF3391D-71D6-49B0-A6E2-44BEC9CCC266.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 10
  • D7AA9E42-3CD1-43F5-9D6D-3D094367B165.jpeg
    D7AA9E42-3CD1-43F5-9D6D-3D094367B165.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 9
Back