soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

It's one of those games oddly enough that gives you the option to use in game currency to pay for a subscription. But requires farming and selling stuff you get from running dungeons. But it has a big expansion coming out sometime soon so it might change. x.x;

It's one of those games oddly enough that gives you the option to use in game currency to pay for a subscription. But requires farming and selling stuff you get from running dungeons. But it has a big expansion coming out sometime soon so it might change. x.x;
Ohh wow, i didn't know you could use in game currency to do that!! Maybe I'll give it a go then ><
oof maybe they will lower the price or change it to a free game with then expansion!!! :eek:
Post automatically merged:

Style: Icon
Ref: Other notes: smiling! <3 could you do her hair brown and pink? (either highlights or gradient is a-OK, and you can leave off the flower) <3
and brown eyes would be lovely thank you <3
Total: $8 USD plus note below >///<

hii soggy, you did this commish for me a few months ago:

it was before I decided I wanted my rep to have multicolored hair, so would you be open to changing it to be brown and pink instead of just pink? I can pay you $5 usd for the change, just add it to the invoice for the above icon commission! or let me know if you can't do it, that's ok as well, since I didn't request it initially ^^;;

Heyo! Just wanna check with you some details! I made both a highlight version and a gradient version for the plush YCH c:
Let me know which version you prefer and I'll follow it for the icon commission!
Mikaiah1.png
Mikaiah2.png

Last edited:
Request 1.
Style: Balloon YCH
Ref: click!
Other notes: Could the bow be a matching color? I don't have any in game that actually do match
Balloon changes: All hearts! Purple/Pink pastels
Dusk or night: Night

Request 2.
Style: Plush YCH
Plush Ref: click!
Other notes: a goofy, fun expression maybe?

Request 3.
Plush Ref: click! (I know he's not nearly as cute thats why I need cute art of him)
Other Notes: can you make them both blushy in some way?

Total: 48 USD - 10% = $43.20 (I think because I'm terrible at math, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Hopefully thats all good. PLEASE contact me if none of the references work or you need more. I can send payment whenever!! Also the first two comms are for friends of mine, that's why I listed em first. :D

Here's the first one! Hope I got that ribbon right!! I should be continuing with the rest soon <3
michealsmells.png

Ohh wow, i didn't know you could use in game currency to do that!! Maybe I'll give it a go then ><
oof maybe they will lower the price or change it to a free game with then expansion!!! :eek:

Heyo! Just wanna check with you some details! I made both a highlight version and a gradient version for the plush YCH c:
Let me know which version you prefer and I'll follow it for the icon commission!
View attachment 274862View attachment 274863

hi! sorry, the post automerged so I didn’t see :c

anyways, i prefer the gradient version, thanks so much!

Style: Icon
Ref: Other notes: smiling! <3 could you do her hair brown and pink? (either highlights or gradient is a-OK, and you can leave off the flower) <3
and brown eyes would be lovely thank you <3
Total: $8 USD plus note below >///<

hii soggy, you did this commish for me a few months ago:

it was before I decided I wanted my rep to have multicolored hair, so would you be open to changing it to be brown and pink instead of just pink? I can pay you $5 usd for the change, just add it to the invoice for the above icon commission! or let me know if you can't do it, that's ok as well, since I didn't request it initially ^^;;

Here's the second one! Click in for full-res and thank you for coming back again!! <3333
Mikaiah2.png

Last edited:
I showed the commission you finished to my friend and she absolutely loves it, thank you so much!! She wanted to make sure I told you that, she's just a little shy.

I had a quick, minor update about my commission. On my third request, I added a folder of alt references to Cathy's Toyhouse!! I made her in Animal Crossing if that's easier to reference at all for you. You can use literally any of her outfits, I don't mind!

I showed the commission you finished to my friend and she absolutely loves it, thank you so much!! She wanted to make sure I told you that, she's just a little shy.

I had a quick, minor update about my commission. On my third request, I added a folder of alt references to Cathy's Toyhouse!! I made her in Animal Crossing if that's easier to reference at all for you. You can use literally any of her outfits, I don't mind!

Aww I'm so happy she loves it and no problem friend :') <3
Got it! Her outfits are soooo cute ;3;

bedtime bump!
been working on some personal stuff so not as many updates tonight ;3;

Request 1.
Style: Balloon YCH
Other notes: Could the bow be a matching color? I don't have any in game that actually do match
Balloon changes: All hearts! Purple/Pink pastels
Dusk or night: Night

Request 2.
Plush Ref: click!
Other notes: a goofy, fun expression maybe?

Request 3.
Ref: click! edit: in her alt references are animal crossing screenies of her, if those would be useful!!
Plush Ref: click! (I know he's not nearly as cute thats why I need cute art of him)
Other Notes: can you make them both blushy in some way?

Total: 48 USD - 10% = $43.20 (I think because I'm terrible at math, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Hopefully thats all good. PLEASE contact me if none of the references work or you need more. I can send payment whenever!! Also the first two comms are for friends of mine, that's why I listed em first. :D

Hope you like them!! <3 <3
michealsmells2.png

michealsmells3.png

OOOGUGHTHTJFALSPAPAPSPSPSPSPSPSP

They're perfect ;; oh my gosh. Thank you thank you THANK you!! Where do I credit back to when uploading to Toyhouse?? They're so good aaa

Man, I'm really thinking about getting again. x'D <3

I'll be here if you want more!! :') <3

OOOGUGHTHTJFALSPAPAPSPSPSPSPSPSP

They're perfect ;; oh my gosh. Thank you thank you THANK you!! Where do I credit back to when uploading to Toyhouse?? They're so good aaa

Yassss you're very welcome!!! Here's my toyhouse link and thank you for asking ;u; <33

Hi soggy!! Changed my mind with the reference (this one had better clothing options but still a lot more accurate than my island rep hehe)

Style: Bust
Ref: [1] [2] [this for the hair]
Other notes:
  • expression: something cheerful/happy or excited
  • please exclude the sleeves from the top
  • if possible, could you make the pink parts of her hair closer to the something like the 3rd reference pic (or more of an orangey pink)
  • her hair can cover her ears! but if the earrings end up showing could you change the metal from gold to silver?
Total: $20

Let me know if the refs and notes are okay! I feel like it's a lot ><

Hello!! Here's a rough sketch, let me know if you would like anything changed c:
LOEY.png

Hi soggy!! Changed my mind with the reference (this one had better clothing options but still a lot more accurate than my island rep hehe)

Style: Bust
Ref: [1] [2] [this for the hair]
Other notes:
  • expression: something cheerful/happy or excited
  • please exclude the sleeves from the top
  • if possible, could you make the pink parts of her hair closer to the something like the 3rd reference pic (or more of an orangey pink)
  • her hair can cover her ears! but if the earrings end up showing could you change the metal from gold to silver?
Total: $20

Let me know if the refs and notes are okay! I feel like it's a lot ><

Here you go!! Thank you so much for commissioning me ;u; <3
LOEY.png

Here's a wip! Let me know if her hair is long enough and if i should change the looks of the wolf ;u; I felt like I over simplified his design
I could draw him more muscular or with some of his armor details if you like? c:
Jade_Amell.png

Last edited:
Here you go!! Thank you so much for commissioning me ;u; <3
View attachment 275792

Here's a wip! Let me know if her hair is long enough and if i should change the looks of the wolf ;u; I felt like I over simplified his design
I could draw him more muscular or with some of his armor details if you like? c:
View attachment 275795
AAAAAAAH THE BUST IS SO PRETTY AND THE BENCH IS SO CUTE 🥺😭 I want to order another one!!

Back