soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

OK SO -- LMFAO, hypothetically, if I wanted to get a colored bust, a balloon chibi, and a plush chibi 🥺💖 Would it be $46.80 since I'm ordering 3 at a time?

I love!! You’re amazing soggy thank you so much 😭😭 (will likely be back once I’m good with spending money heh)
alsdfjsd you're sooo welcome!! i had fun draw her she's so pretty ;u; <33
i'll be here if you want to order more, no pressure!!
Post automatically merged:

OK SO -- LMFAO, hypothetically, if I wanted to get a colored bust, a balloon chibi, and a plush chibi 🥺💖 Would it be $46.80 since I'm ordering 3 at a time?

HEY, yup! there will be discount for the total order :') <3

Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say that your art is adorable and amazing! once I get Paypal I hope to commission you, but that'll be a while :')

Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say that your art is adorable and amazing! once I get Paypal I hope to commission you, but that'll be a while :')
Hello!! and thank you for the sweet comment!! ;u;
also your flag shop is duper cute <3 <3

OHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDD I LOOOOVE ITT!!!

*insert girlish squeeling here*
YESSS i will continue then!!! :') <3

Style: Plush YCH
Ref:
EZPMD8gUcAA8b3M
Plush ref:
Moe the cat villager
175px-Moe_NLa.png
simple-parka.e6fdbd6.png
Other notes: Her hair is brown and eyes are green/hazel. I'd like Moe to be wearing the simple parka in black if possible!

Total: $16 USD

Ref:
EZPMD8gUcAA8b3M
Plush ref:
Moe the cat villager
175px-Moe_NLa.png
simple-parka.e6fdbd6.png
Other notes: Her hair is brown and eyes are green/hazel. I'd like Moe to be wearing the simple parka in black if possible!

Oke doke! <3 Dm me your paypal address please! c:

Hiya 💗 Back again. c:
Hehe...

Style: Bust - Colored
Ref: [hana]
Other notes:

• can you make the off-shoulder sleeves to be a little bit lower than usual, please also add-in a peeking tattoo on the top right shoulder (tattoo word is "bloom") [shoulder tat ref pic]
  • can you also make the sleeves to be ¾ instead of going all the way to the wrists and a sun tattoo on the left arm, a little bit lower on the wrist [my sun tat]
  • she's also wearing a small gold flower necklace (just the hand is blocking it. T.T)
  • winking, happy expression~
  • please remove the hands on her face, maybe a waving hand signal instead (left side)
  • the flowers on her hair, any flower design is good, as long as the whole crown is gold but dainty
Total: $20
Please let me know if you may need any clarification or more reference pictures~ n-n;
Also wondering, if this can be made into an icon too? Would that be my 3rd order, well I'm still kinda deciding, not sure lol. 😅 👉 👈
Thanks again. 💖

Last edited:
Hiya 💗 Back again. c:
Hehe...

Style: Bust - Colored
Ref: [hana]
Other notes:

• can you make the off-shoulder sleeves to be a little bit lower than usual, please also add-in a peeking tattoo on the top right shoulder (tattoo word is "bloom") [shoulder tat ref pic]
  • can you also make the sleeves to be ¾ instead of going all the way to the wrists and a sun tattoo on the left arm, a little bit lower on the wrist [my sun tat]
  • she's also wearing a small gold flower necklace (just the hand is blocking it. T.T)
  • winking, happy expression~
  • please remove the hands on her face, maybe a waving hand signal instead (left side)
  • the flowers on her hair, any flower design is good, as long as the whole crown is gold but dainty
Total: $20
Please let me know if you may need any clarification or more reference pictures~ n-n;
Also wondering, if this can be made into an icon too? Would that be my 3rd order, well I'm still kinda deciding, not sure lol. 😅 👉 👈
Thanks again. 💖

Hi again!! Suree, I'll keep all the notes in mind c: Yes! I can make it into an icon and that can be your third order with discount c:
Let me know if you'd like the icon as well or not (no pressure at all!!) and I'll send the invoice!
I love your sun tattoo aesthetic btww!!! <3

Last edited:
Hi again!! Suree, I'll keep all the notes in mind c: Yes! I can make it into an icon and that can be your third order with discount c:
Let me know if you'd like the icon as well or not (no pressure at all!!) and I'll send the invoice!
I love your sun tattoo aesthetic btww!!! <3
Hiya 💕💕💕💕
Thank you so much! I hope its not too much. >~<
Hehe, I think i’m okay for now so I guess just the bust I might just bother you again next time. 😅😂
And I just saw you’re starting a freelance project, YAAAY! So proud! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
So I don’t want to stress you out, so take your time. Enjoy the project too! ☺️
Thank you! ☺️ it’s my matching tattoo with my best friend. 💖

Hiya 💕💕💕💕
Thank you so much! I hope its not too much. >~<
Hehe, I think i’m okay for now so I guess just the bust I might just bother you again next time. 😅😂
And I just saw you’re starting a freelance project, YAAAY! So proud! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
So I don’t want to stress you out, so take your time. Enjoy the project too! ☺
Thank you! ☺ it’s my matching tattoo with my best friend. 💖

omgosh thats so sweeet and cute to get matching tattoos!! T_T ❤ ❤ ❤
No worries, I kinda like detailed instructions //A\\ I'm not sure if I can get the whole tattoo in the drawing with the angle but I will do my best to fit it in!!
And thank you!! The project is taking quite a chunk of my time but I do have some time in between to do some commissions ;u; I'll be sending the invoice in a bit!!

omgosh thats so sweeet and cute to get matching tattoos!! T_T ❤ ❤ ❤
No worries, I kinda like detailed instructions //A\\ I'm not sure if I can get the whole tattoo in the drawing with the angle but I will do my best to fit it in!!
And thank you!! The project is taking quite a chunk of my time but I do have some time in between to do some commissions ;u; I'll be sending the invoice in a bit!!
Yeah. We got it the moment we were legal without parental consent. :ROFLMAO: She has the moon one, so we're sun and moon. ✨
That's alright, I'm okay with it peeping as well, since even on me, it just peeps in the pictures, because of how its placed. 😅
Thank you so much for accepting and considering my animated version of me.
Honestly, take your time, you may want to finish your project first as well, so. n_n Remember to take breaks! 💖
Received and paid for the invoice, with a small little gift! ✅ 💝

Last edited:
hi soggy, would love to be on the pinglist for when you open again! & good luck with your project <3

(also are you no longer doing sparkle commissions?)

Yeah. We got it the moment we were legal without parental consent. :ROFLMAO: She has the moon one, so we're sun and moon. ✨
That's alright, I'm okay with it peeping as well, since even on me, it just peeps in the pictures, because of how its placed. 😅
Thank you so much for accepting and considering my animated version of me.
Honestly, take your time, you may want to finish your project first as well, so. n_n Remember to take breaks! 💖
Received and paid for the invoice, with a small little gift! ✅ 💝

THANK YOU for the tip aaalsdfsdf <3 <3
That is such a lovely idea!! plus the minimalist design is 👌👌
Great!! When the time comes I'll send you a wip to make sure everything is in the right place c:
aww mann thank you for being so sweet and patient!! TTTT_TTTT <3 <3

hi soggy, would love to be on the pinglist for when you open again! & good luck with your project <3

(also are you no longer doing sparkle commissions?)
awww thank you ;3; <3
OH i'm still doing sparkle commissions and added you to the pinglist!! c:

can I be on pinglist as well? 😊💖

YES, added!! c:

Last edited:
THANK YOU for the tip aaalsdfsdf <3 <3
That is such a lovely idea!! plus the minimalist design is 👌👌
Great!! When the time comes I'll send you a wip to make sure everything is in the right place c:
aww mann thank you for being so sweet and patient!! TTTT_TTTT <3 <3
Heh, no problem. n-n
Your art is really nice! ;___;
Haha thank you~ I wanted a dainty piece so~
For sure!!! Thank you again. I've been lurking your insta too. 😅
Any time!!! Honestly, breaks are helpful, because you don't notice you're burning out until much later. 😭(I was like that...) so.. advocating for rests. 🥳

Heh, no problem. n-n
Your art is really nice! ;___;
Haha thank you~ I wanted a dainty piece so~
For sure!!! Thank you again. I've been lurking your insta too. 😅
Any time!!! Honestly, breaks are helpful, because you don't notice you're burning out until much later. 😭(I was like that...) so.. advocating for rests. 🥳

Awww thank you!! <3 <3
You gotta rest up too! Yeahh burnouts take a looooong ass time to come out of T_T

Ref:
EZPMD8gUcAA8b3M
Plush ref:
Moe the cat villager
175px-Moe_NLa.png
simple-parka.e6fdbd6.png

Here you go, thank you for your order!! <3 <3
Alicia.png

Last edited:
Back