• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

soggy store šŸ€ RLC OPEN

Hi, not sure if you have any slots open but hereā€™s my order form.

Ref: Ref 1 - Hat | Ref 2 - w/o hat
You can pick whichever one youā€™re comfortable with :)
Expression: Happy
Style: 1
Balloon changes: (only for YCH) (yes or no)
Dusk or night: (only for YCH)

Total offer: 60 NMT

Yes I am open! I'll add you to the slots first~ Will you be free to drop off the NMT tomorrow? :3

Yes I am open! I'll add you to the slots first~ Will you be free to drop off the NMT tomorrow? :3

I wonā€™t have access to internet on my switch tomorrow but if you are available today I can come drop off. Otherwise I wonā€™t be able to drop off until Sunday.

I wonā€™t have access to internet on my switch tomorrow but if you are available today I can come drop off. Otherwise I wonā€™t be able to drop off until Sunday.

Ahh sure! I'll dm you a dodo code soon c:

Another commission update!

shanniful.png

Ref:
edit: a more complete ref!

3EhhszW.jpg
Expression: would love a happy/peaceful look - either looking at or watering the orange roses. tysm!

Last edited:
Hi! I love your style! I was wondering if you draw OC's or well characters from other video games? ^^;

Hello!! Thank you so much ;v; <3 I'm totally okay with drawing OCs or characters from other franchise! As long as they are not super complicated or heavily armored it should be all okay :)

Order Form:
Ref: Ref Link
Expression: Shy, blushy.
Style 2
Offer: RLC.

Note: Hair is longer then the image, goes down to her waist and is curly/wavy. And possible to add chibi owl added in reference link. ^^;

Order Form:
Ref: Ref Link
Expression: Shy, blushy.
Style 2
Offer: RLC.

Note: Hair is longer then the image, goes down to her waist and is curly/wavy. And possible to add chibi owl added in reference link. ^^;
For the owl I will be adding another $2 to include it! Let me know if that is okay with you! c:

putting this here in the case that in game currency slots open up again, your art looks beautiful!! will definitely start saving up nmt for this...

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re still open, but if so! o:

Ref:
170F105B-4896-4177-9B0A-4519B174E384.jpeg

3A73E30E-9EC2-4BD3-9DD4-8128BB8F9B73.jpeg
Expression: :3 face!
Style: 3
Balloon changes: yes
Dusk or night: night
Total offer: RLC

putting this here in the case that in game currency slots open up again, your art looks beautiful!! will definitely start saving up nmt for this...
i'm not sure if i will open them again but adkfjsdl thank you so much!! <333
Post automatically merged:

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re still open, but if so! o:

Ref: Expression: :3 face!
Style: 3
Balloon changes: yes
Dusk or night: night

okie doke! <33 that will be $9 total with the balloon changes~
let me know what balloon changes you would like (i can re-colour the balloons or i can redraw totally new balloon shapes for you!)
Also let me know what is your paypal address so i can invoice you! c:

Last edited:
i'm not sure if i will open them again but adkfjsdl thank you so much!! <333
Post automatically merged:

okie doke! <33 that will be $9 total with the balloon changes~
let me know what balloon changes you would like (i can re-colour the balloons or i can redraw totally new balloon shapes for you!)
Also let me know what is your paypal address so i can invoice you! c:

I dmed you with all the info! Thanks so much for accepting c:

Ref:
37B3E1A2-2969-4F0F-8B68-8C3F05BAD00D.jpeg

Expression: happy/curious? not sure, whichever kind of expression you feel like fits but iā€™d like for her to be looking at the rose!

Back