• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

i love it so much thank you!! asdjklfas rude @ belltree bc i didn't get a notif for this!

amg i hope i didnt quote it wrongg you're very welcome!! c:
Post automatically merged:

OH MY GOD! IT's perfect!!!! <3
yusss i will continue then!! c:
Post automatically merged:

AAA I love it so much thank you so much this made my day!! : D
you're welcome!! ;v; <333

ORDER FORM
Ref:
K215CsL.jpg
Style: 4
Plush ref:
Sylvana_NH.png

thank you for considering!

Here you go! Hope you like it <33
overose.png

edit: sorry for the re-upload!

Last edited:
Ref:
JSGtSUy.jpg

could you make the hair a lighter pink and the skirt black? oh, and do the braid headband thing similar to your second sample for this style? thanks <3
Expression: the smiling one in the sample ^^
Style: 4

Plush ref: (only for plush YCH) (can be a villager): Chevre <3

Hopefully I got the colours right! c:

Mikaiah.png

@soggy asdfghjkl OMGGG I LOVE IT!!! IT'S THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! thank you, SO, SO, MUCH!!!!!!!!!! <3

ORDER FORM
Ref:
my oc.jpg
2208660_1.jpg
flurry.jpg
Expression: eyes closed like in reference pic but with :3 mouth? honestly like a calm uwu face similar to baabara!
Style: 2 and 3 if that's not too much

Balloon changes: (only for balloon YCH) yes (pink pastel colors that go well with a stary night sky)
Dusk or night: (only for balloon YCH) Night! similar to the one in your signature <3
Plush ref: (only for plush YCH) (can be a villager) Plushie ref Flurry pretty please

Please dm me to sort thru payment <3

ORDER FORM
Ref: Expression: eyes closed like in reference pic but with :3 mouth? honestly like a calm uwu face similar to baabara!
Style: 2 and 3 if that's not too much

Balloon changes: (only for balloon YCH) yes (pink pastel colors that go well with a stary night sky)
Dusk or night: (only for balloon YCH) Night! similar to the one in your signature <3
Plush ref: (only for plush YCH) (can be a villager) Plushie ref Flurry pretty please

Please dm me to sort thru payment <3

dm-ing you soon! thank you c:

sure was thinking her ! she has a bony head & hands as well has her left leg

Back